About cancellations

score_master

Question

Hello, 

I have 2 questions. First one is, why does Fiverr support cancel orders when buyer ask for that? I send them screenshot and also told them not to believe us and check before giving a decision. I offer Trustflow service and they can visit majestic.com and check there easily. Then when I contact customer support, there is no reply to my mails. It decreases my ratings so now I have a penalty and my gigs don't show up. 

Second questions, how can Fiverr give me penalty if they cancel the buyers account? When I work on the order, Fiverr cancelled buyer's account so my order and I couldn't get any payment for the work I have done but I got a penalty because I couldn't complete the project. That sounds really stupid and it has been twice to me. At second time, buyer came with new account and asked me to continue and he paid then but I got a penalty. If Fiverr support checks this messages, they should certainly do something about it. Due to penalties last 2 months, my sales decreased around 60%. Luckily buyer who worked with me continued ordering but why do I get punished with this?

• Like 9

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, score_master said:

Hello, 

I have 2 questions. First one is, why does Fiverr support cancel orders when buyer ask for that? I send them screenshot and also told them not to believe us and check before giving a decision. I offer Trustflow service and they can visit majestic.com and check there easily. Then when I contact customer support, there is no reply to my mails. It decreases my ratings so now I have a penalty and my gigs don't show up. 

Second questions, how can Fiverr give me penalty if they cancel the buyers account? When I work on the order, Fiverr cancelled buyer's account so my order and I couldn't get any payment for the work I have done but I got a penalty because I couldn't complete the project. That sounds really stupid and it has been twice to me. At second time, buyer came with new account and asked me to continue and he paid then but I got a penalty. If Fiverr support checks this messages, they should certainly do something about it. Due to penalties last 2 months, my sales decreased around 60%. Luckily buyer who worked with me continued ordering but why do I get punished with this?

dear scoremaster, be cool and patient. if you lost one buyer no problem. you will get more buyers. be patient. fiverr support is very good. you talk with them nicely maybe they will give your rank or wait a few days gig will automatically rank again.

• Like 8