Gig Rank?

ahmedsharif760

Question

7 answers to this question

Recently, After Fiverr update, I have also faced this type problem in my other level 2 seller account. I also faced, some gig impression is Zero, click number also 0. After I contacted with support about this problem, they said not to worry and they will solve the problem.
My suggestion to you, at first you should contact with support. they will give you best answer why your gig gonna down, what way to solve it!

• Like 14
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, zahidhassanpro said:

Recently, After Fiverr update, I have also faced this type problem in my other level 2 seller account. I also faced, some gig impression is Zero, click number also 0. After I contacted with support about this problem, they said not to worry and they will solve the problem.
My suggestion to you, at first you should contact with support. they will give you best answer why your gig gonna down, what way to solve it!

maybe this is a technical issues. 

• Like 11

17 hours ago, ahmedsharif760 said:

Hello, For a few days my gig has come down suddenly. I am always active on Fiverr. Almost 5 minutes after I refreshed the Fiverr. What's going on with Fiverr? I don't know. Now I am so unhelpful. What to do I don't know. 

Please help from Fiverr or any top brothers

Screenshot_17.jpg

Screenshot_16.jpg

If you have not done gig marketing then you can try gig marketing, hope to improve.

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi, Its happening to most of the sellers right now that's normal so don't worry about it your gigs are deranked right now but it will come back you just have to stay online and don't do any changes in the particular time the same issue happened with me but after 2 weeks my gigs came back so stay consistent. screen shot attached.image.thumb.png.e922369005f55b655aeb25c7ac029d94.png

• Like 8

Hello

Well it's a story of every seller these days! Even Top Rated Sellers are facing the same issues! So don't worry about it. Just be patient and wait until the things gets settled.. Meanwhile, do not edit your gig or anything else! Things will be back to track soon! Also, I am in the same boat but it's alright!

Good Luck!!

• Like 5