Bring Back Buyer Request

17 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Then you are not tackling the situation properly. Buyer requests is not a system you should rely on, same with the Brief system. Create great gigs that provide new leads and customers organically. If you rely just on requests from buyers, then it's better to choose other platforms specialized on that kind of system. Fiverr is unique because you just set up a gig, market it properly and people come to you. Focus on that, and you will have much better results. However, you do need to realize that you are in an over-saturated category (if you're a designer as the username says). So you really need to be unique and stand out, as there are thousands of gigs that are pretty much identical in that niche.

Can you please explain me about the new buyer request system? Actually, I notice the difference in app not on pc.

• Like 18

Buyer requests can be beneficial for new sellers who are trying to build a customer base, but they are a nuisance for established sellers and authentic buyers who are looking for help on their projects.

There are many fiverr sellers posting canned responses and spamming buyers with hundreds of copy-and-paste replies; all sincere responses were getting lost in the sea of spam.

If Fiverr were to automatically block all sellers who do not write individualized responses to buyer requests, I would support its return. For now, I appreciate the purge of many of the nuisance buyers will experience when they use the buyer request function.

This is a good decision to ensure the quality of the user experience with the platform.

• Like 22

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

Then you are not tackling the situation properly. Buyer requests is not a system you should rely on, same with the Brief system. Create great gigs that provide new leads and customers organically. If you rely just on requests from buyers, then it's better to choose other platforms specialized on that kind of system. Fiverr is unique because you just set up a gig, market it properly and people come to you. Focus on that, and you will have much better results. However, you do need to realize that you are in an over-saturated category (if you're a designer as the username says). So you really need to be unique and stand out, as there are thousands of gigs that are pretty much identical in that niche.

I did get direct work on gigs before but when it stops i use buyer request and after doing 2-3 orders my gig again ranked back. I did not received single brief with good budget and all of them architecture related. While i am doing product design mainly. 

• Like 22

5 hours ago, rudra_dey said:

Can you please explain me about the new buyer request system? Actually, I notice the difference in app not on pc.

If you qualify for briefs, You can sign up using the slide button on the upper right-hand side of your gigs page to turn them on.

Here is a link to the information about briefs. ⬇️

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4415601609361-Get-matched-with-buyers

• Like 21

I'm a 4 years seller, and I've seen how the buyers requests have lowered drawmmatically due to the new Match and Brief tool. This has limited my possibilities of contacting customers, which has destroyed my sales on the platform. My metrics are all good, and I have followed all the suggestions that Fiverr has provided to improve my bussiness. Nonethe less, things have gotten worse day after day.

• Like 28
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

If you qualify for briefs, You can sign up using the slide button on the upper right-hand side of your gigs page to turn them on.

Here is a link to the information about briefs. ⬇️

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4415601609361-Get-matched-with-buyers

Screenshot_2.png.ff08447fc503a54ec0cafb315295dd45.png

Where is the opportunity notification? I want to go to that page. Can you give me the link of that page?

• Like 18

1 hour ago, rudra_dey said:

Where is the opportunity notification? I want to go to that page. Can you give me the link of that page?

You only see the Opportunity notification if you get sent a brief.

It will be sent to you via your notifications and looks like this: ⬇️

Screenshot 2022-11-05 at 10.41.49 AM.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 23
  • Up 1

To keep up is to experience a 90% loss on what had been successful sales? The world is changing, of course it is. But it changes for the better. At least that's what Fiverr has said about this vaunted Brief and Match tool, which hasn't shown me even the slightest benefit.

In this business, changes should be for the better, but in my case and in the case of many other marketers (I'm sure) this has meant almost bankruptcy. Not fair at all.

• Like 18

Hi

I don't see any new buyer request since last week and in mobile app it says fiverr buyer requests no longer available

I have seen that fiverr introduced the matching feature "Brief" but the issue is that since last 3 months I did not get any match. Also the new seller on fiverr will never ever get any match due to their new account.

so tell me how I will get jobs now? Buyers request was very good feature and I was applying against jobs and getting projects but deleteing  the buyers request feature will not give me any new projects.

This is really a worst decision taken by fiverr team. Even big platforms like upwork.com who are using matching feature are also offering buyers request where we can apply and can get jobs if we are not getting match

• Like 22

Well, I did convert quite a few BRs to orders, and still went through them from time to time, but zero so far through Briefs, because briefs almost exclusively are for things I clearly don't offer, or super vague (and most probably spam/scam, in the end), or super unrealistic/unreasonable, just like BRs. And BR was "less intrusive", I could go and browse when I wanted, while Briefs send notifications (about things I clearly don't offer), including about briefs with Telegram spam, by the way, but the % of spam probably was higher in BR, that's right. 

If BR worked well for some sellers and buyers (as one wrote above), it might be just fine to keep both, but I don't know how much manual interference, peoplepower, etc. is needed, and Fiverr probably has data, vision, and whatever else is needed to handle this the best way possible, and hopefully, Briefs will evolve to something that's more useful than BR to everyone.

So far, though, surprising as it may be, I actually have to say that BR, with all its negatives, has been more useful to me. Maybe, hopefully, it's just a question of fine-tuning and time until Briefs will work well for everyone/all categories.

• Like 18

Adaptation is losing clients, and acccepting my possibilities to contact new buyers has been inopportunely reduced? Yeah, sure!

Unfortunately for you, it's more than obvious that you are bossy, so I won't waste much of my time with you.

I'm just saying that after doing absolutely everything that Fiverr Support Team has recommended, things - instead of getting better - have dramatically worsened. This, I think, should be said, so that Fiverr can maintain its usual quality of service for both sellers and buyers.

• Like 16

Hi, I hope many of seller Use brief as testing features and fiverr loseS revenue becasue of brief. If you check fiverr monthly turnout and before and now brief option completely failed. 

Many seller and buyer leave fiverr and move Upwork, freelance platform,  suddenly upwork account registration increased. 

Freelance is bigger then fiverr but they move to package not brief type option like Basic/Professional/ etc. Our suggestion to fiverr team move to packages system not brief type 

• Like 17

On 10/10/2022 at 7:27 AM, max3dmodel said:

Okay, we are not the Fiverr team, we are sellers like you. You mentioned that the new sellers are not getting matched, that's wrong. The new sellers are also getting matched with buyer briefs. (I will attach proof). 

personally, I would love to have the buyer request back but it's not possible with the scammers, new sellers who try to promote their gig using the buyer request and others who try to bring traffic to their websites using the buyer request. 

what can we expect new feature is NEW and still learning, it will improve. so make sure to have a quality gig

Screenshot (101).png

Great! I see you posted this Oct 10, I'm confused in a way my last order came from the Buyer's request this November 1or2. I was surprised to see the next day that I can't access it anymore but I haven't been matched with any brief. If you don't mind where exactly does the brief show up to apply perhaps I haven't been checking the right place. I have kept to being online 20/24hrs

• Like 15

Guest easy_process

We want back fiverr buyer request options. I am new seller on fiverr. Big change of new seller to get order from buyer request 

1 hour ago, easy_process said:

I am new seller on fiverr.

Welcome to Fiverr forum

We want back fiverr buyer request options

it totally depends on Fiverr. 

Big change of new seller to get order from buyer request 

Yes but, try to showcase your service in gigs as the best seller. 

Edited by anisurratan
  • Like 17

We want back fiverr buyer request options. I am new seller on fiverr. Big change of new seller to get order from buyer request 

You can work with Get Briefs.

You have recently joined Fiverr (This Month: November 2022) but Buyer Requests has been on and off from last few months.

You have not gotten a single order then how do you know that Buyer Request was the best feature for you?

Move on to Get Briefs Feature!

• Like 18

2 hours ago, easy_process said:

We want back fiverr buyer request options.

It won't be coming back. Learn to work with the ways Fiverr chooses to operate their site.

2 hours ago, easy_process said:

Big change of new seller to get order from buyer request

Sellers do not need buyer requests to get orders here, on Fiverr.

• Like 19

On 11/7/2022 at 5:40 PM, max3dmodel said:

You will receive a notification like this.

Screenshot (199).png

And unfortunately, in most of case these briefs will go to a few sellers on selective basis in simple words this is a discrimination. Many of us are not getting a single brief even we have a lot of positive review, good ranking.

• Like 15