Is there a way to make the buyer choose the amount of items they need for a project?

jokesoy

Question

I've seen that the gig creations menus are quite limited when it comes to the buyer choosing the amount of vectors/items they need. Is there anyway they can order a specific number of said vectors for their projects? Besides them using the custom order option for it. I dont believe 3 packages can do a good job in covering the amounts that a buyer may need since they might only want 15 vectors when my packages could offer 1, 10, 30.

I'm tempted to just use the packages and go with that but there might be something that I'm missing. So I came here to ask.

• Like 8

2 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, jokesoy said:

I've seen that the gig creations menus are quite limited when it comes to the buyer choosing the amount of vectors/items they need. Is there anyway they can order a specific number of said vectors for their projects? Besides them using the custom order option for it. I dont believe 3 packages can do a good job in covering the amounts that a buyer may need since they might only want 15 vectors when my packages could offer 1, 10, 30.

I'm tempted to just use the packages and go with that but there might be something that I'm missing. So I came here to ask.

Yes, you can use your gig packages, and then also use the gig extras to add on additional vector images.

• Like 12