FIVERR PAUSED MY 2 ACTIVE GIGS

ngautam661

Question

Hello there,

I am a level 2 seller on Fiverr and have been a seller there for 3 years now. I had 2 gigs active gigs already and was in the process of making the third one, which was denied because of some community guideline violation. But that caused my other 2 active gigs to pause without any relation to my third gig. When I try to visit my profile page it says, "This page is available only to approved Fiverr sellers." 

Upon asking the CS, they replied to me a readymade message saying, "We understand you tried to open a Seller profile on Fiverr and received our response explaining your request wasn't approved." I didn't try to open a seller profile but have been the seller for 3 years on Fiverr and suddenly without any warning my seller status is paused.

(Link)

• Like 10
  • Up 1

5 answers to this question

They answer me the same robotic answer that "We understand you tried to open a Seller profile on Fiverr, and received our response explaining your request wasn't approve." Unfortunately, this decision can’t be changed. Your seller profile wasn’t approved, but you are welcome to continue using Fiverr as a buyer." My seller profile has been active for 2 years now and suddenly they paused it for no genuine reason. 

Is there any way I can contact a real human being on Fiverr who can process what I want to say? Thank you so much.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

Are you sure that other gigs wasn't violating the ToS? Sometimes it happens that sellers offer the same service for ages, and then Fiverr delete their Gigs due to violating the ToS. Also, is your request to CS team is already marked as finished/resolved?

• Like 7
  • Haha 1