Hot off the Press! 🔥 Here's the Latest News from Fiverr Logo Maker 📰

Logo Maker Team

As always, we do our best to keep you in-the-know on all of Fiverr Logo Maker's latest developments so you can use our platform to its fullest potential. So, without further ado, here's what's new...

Let's Get Personal!

Our latest A/B test on the Logo Maker Toggle showed that providing highly relevant visual inspiration to buyers increases the chances of them completing a purchase. Additionally, we know that making it easier for buyers to define exactly what they're looking for, helps them to accurate their search and find a personalized logo design faster.

To help our sellers drive even more awesome results, we're constantly trying to improve and personalize the buyer experience. Adding in the option to define their 'brand personality' when searching for a logo showed excellent results. That's why we've decided to take it a step further and test out two new steps in the process that are geared towards pinpointing buyers' preferences and personalizing the journey so they can get to their ideal logo design quickly and efficiently.

The Current Process

Currently, we ask for:

• The buyer's brand name
  • Their business slogan
  • The industry they're in
  • Specific graphic elements they'd like to include
  • Their brand personality

To give you more insight into the buyer journey, the process looks like this:

rQG1CsCd6iyeGBaFIWVXONYEM4PYfwaUDGEa1nwZxAO0oxOJb7rpfdxqfFwUPyYu2JG_6qRYRi2GJwutRWzma1xgfppuT8UwunNMZDrfgR2bKQLwt6KN6sK44g2owo-WjVpRHtfyLPVi6f0d5sj-Qm8sUtW4k0fL77Vg2-RauSFOLuY7fPkvqF7EHw

21GFILmEO6EUKyEPGmbv5TflnSHA6T2_luUD6rJtiMPFfeaOwF2u2gt4AXXyazzgP3xcAHdNUmLq77Pil590iGczr9C4dlWFAz1ldTaUDT3QNdILrjApjOs0g7JNHvy334B9O-ydB2cMlyOvheJ_yYajmOnttGwqfYZiU5jJz6VaMcCBCTu59UWfqwJ3Ng7mYhkcENVAf6U450PyQyhPswg_0AkVgBqDaVN6msSd5OUcAtskW_hWND91hT1_8wE7VUUxfJTTkQ6mZYUox5MBYBwF5GCakx-c42M10wAT8IdOTXEFjeHmxKjG3i7AGIO16LV2aeuiyVQ9uzMGcKCvHb48plTDp6bDdVNhidByyJc9lrIIICTA

Exciting New Steps in the Process

We'll be testing out two new steps in this process, and we'll use the information we gather to improve the buyer preference process so your most relevant designs find their way to buyers as quickly as possible.

• Added Step #1: Logo Type
    Buyers will now be able to choose the type of logo they're looking for. Logo types include monogram, mascot, emblem, abstract, and pictorial. 
  • Added Step #2: Logo Style
    Buyers will have the option to select the logo style they like most. Logo styles include 3D, vintage, minimalist, geometric, hand-drawn, and cartoon.

The updated process will include these steps:

YQE5yWUOb4kC6dBZd3AnmnBqwt9ISVofSWsGWSm4ExbYVrID5q4H8_iqNVmPQ7QeslKnTzvd-6fyosSSSU582JyqdlLbLrZvhxjOOajNT_-xRFJ3nSXVAlC_F6uVIgME91obtc4Ga7pFnYg8vtPIbwCuU_b99ZN404tQcfILXHBBi6ZOyW6lvexMuvk007A5mK5K8W9w9FOFseVxXbVnCPYvziaJe-7dNS8HBI8K5QYyFDAyYK76I_97PLIQLurOCh23kDIYSNoSZxJe8P67_bDldI5q0j0yy7ZlbY46YF-_hGbRjulmHxG2HrluBdTtMRchTzfp02glGQ93h5GklzJ1tz1QuIAdN9HvCoxaQf-OljhP

If the results are successful, this will be a landmark moment for the Logo Maker as we'll be able to provide even more personalized results to our buyers, making it easier than ever for you to tag your logos accordingly and target your creative designs to the right people.

Let us know your thoughts on this test in the comments below, and tell us what else you would like to see improved in the buyer process so you can maximize your revenue and get even better results!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 5

Honestly this search doesn't work well i have shared this issue with support month ago...

Also new published logos are almost impossible to find in with this weird search algorithm where search results have some sort of score and logos who are bought most are on top in irrelevant categories 🤪

https://www.figma.com/file/xTUfJcNEIfUGJPZ2ipxwuj/Fiverr-Logo-Maker-test?node-id=0%3A1

• Like 13
  • Confused 1

Hey @skydesigner

I looked into your search results-

• We don't have the option to search colors (yet)
  • Every key word counts a separate word- That is why you are also seeing fruits, and not just apples 🙂
  • The industry you picked is "food and beverage"- a very wide and diverse "parent industries"- which will explain more random results in the food industry.
  • As for the few other non related logos- since our sellers are the ones "tagging" and choosing industries for the logos we can't guarantee 100% perfect results. It's AI- but we have real designers pulling the strings. This is why we work hard on explaining how to tag and choose industries.

Either way- as we always do- we will keep getting better 🙂

8 hours ago, skydesigner said:

Honestly this search doesn't work well i have shared this issue with support month ago...

Also new published logos are almost impossible to find in with this weird search algorithm where search results have some sort of score and logos who are bought most are on top in irrelevant categories 🤪

https://www.figma.com/file/xTUfJcNEIfUGJPZ2ipxwuj/Fiverr-Logo-Maker-test?node-id=0%3A1

• Like 12

Honestly we made more deep research and this AI is terrible for tool like this, it can't do some basic things and recognize what you are searching for. Not showing related logos but showing something totally unrelated like real estate logos in food industry...

I believe fiverr using exact same AI tool in fiverr services search where it works great as you get results based on multiple calculations. More you sell better numbers you get and algorithm push you on top. That's why everything new we upload can't get any sales 

Lets be realistic you can't change that at this point, however you can improve this tool a lot by just make team who will do manual checking uploads. 

• Like 10

I like the changes! I think that the new steps are great and will make it easier for the clients to choose the right logos.

The examples of the logo style with the bunnies are cool and well drawn. Although judging by the example there's little to no difference between Cartoon and Hand Drawn. I feel like those categories could be defined better. I never understood the exact difference between them. Every logo that fits one category probably fits the other too. Then why have both?

Also, for the vintage category you have an example of logo that has the text on top of the image, on a separate ribbon. I would love to do designs like that, but this isn't really possible with the current editor. There's no way to plan a background ribbon for a logo that would work with both short and long names. One of those will look just broken. I would love to have a feature for adjustable text background pieces, even the simplest one would help a lot.

If you are considering changes, I've always felt that the "Define your brand's personality" is hard to understand. The categories that are supposed to be the opposites of each other in my opinion aren't that opposite. I am always having a hard time choosing them and I bet that the clients get confused too.

For example - Accessible and Premium are at the opposite sides. I feel like in the current design world the most premium brand logos are the most accessible. Apple, Airbnb, Meta, Facebook - super simplistic logos like that are really accessible and at the same time look premium. If my clients want a logo like that - what should he choose? All premium, or all accessible? If I drew a logo like that - what do I choose?

The same goes for Classic and Modern. Classic is Vintage, like beginning of the century? Or classic is just simple, like 80s and the 90s? Modern is gradients, or modern is youth-oriented?

Traditional is traditional for the industry? If I want a modern logo for a modern company like Facebook, and I want to choose an appropriate logo - do I choose Innovative or Traditional? Accessible or Premium? Classic or Modern? I feel like for all of the options it's both.

I would love a more detailed memo on how to choose those. Although I don't know if that will solve this. I will definitely read the memo, but I don't know if the clients will.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Also, I don't know if that's the right topic, but I have some small questions/issues and don't know where to post them.

After the recent update the "View all logos" page stopped working. It now redirects to the client logo order interface. That's a shame - that page was super useful. Not only for looking at your logos, but for sharing logos with clients. Because only at that page you could pre-enter the Name and Slogan for the client. The default share button lacks that functionality. Will we get that page back?

Another issue that came up. I've noticed when updating the logo info, all of my logos lost the pre-chosen Brand Personality options. Are they really lost, or are they just not visible? Do I have to redo all of them? That would take an incredible amount of time - I have many many logos.

My big request would be to improve the tag and info editing process on completed logos. Faster access to Describe logo page, batch editing option, ability to skip the first logo edit page, something like that. With each of your forum posts I want to update and improve my tags and info. But, right now it's super slow and hard to do manually. Editing tags on 20 logos is a pain, editing 100 logos would take me days. I wish there was a way to do that without so many clicks and page loads.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

On 10/10/2022 at 8:40 PM, vanadium1st said:

Apple, Airbnb, Meta, Facebook - super simplistic logos like that are really accessible and at the same time look premium. If my clients want a logo like that - what should he choose? All premium, or all accessible? If I drew a logo like that - what do I choose?

Accessible is McDonalds logo 😉 Apple is premium. Accessible is not for the simplistic style of the logo, it’s the colours etc that you choose that will speak to people that this brand is “affordable” like flashy orange green colours, cheap-ish look etc, brand psychology in action. 
Just my two cents. 

On 10/10/2022 at 8:40 PM, vanadium1st said:

The same goes for Classic and Modern. Classic is Vintage, like beginning of the century? Or classic is just simple, like 80s and the 90s?

Classic is classic, classic is timeless. Vintage is referring to a specific time period. 

• Like 9