Fiverr gig Not promotable (Unqualified) and gigs are down

atif_expert

Hello Fiverr Community,

All my gigs are suddenly down from the first page to the last even some time I can't find, clicks and impressions are almost zero. And the promoted gig option is showing unqualified.

Can any professional community members guide who has faced the same problem in the recent past and tell me how I can bring it back?

Thanks.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, atif_expert said:

Hello Fiverr Community,

All my gigs are suddenly down from the first page to the last even some time I can't find, clicks and impressions are almost zero. And the promoted gig option is showing unqualified.

Can any professional community members guide who has faced the same problem in the recent past and tell me how I can bring it back?

Thanks.

Same things happened to me. From last 2 months almost... 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Did you get any order cancelled recently? Try to share your gigs on social media and don't stay away from it, send buyer requests regularly, spend time on forum..hope it will back once fiverr will get to know that your internal matrices are fine, it will get back again. Don't worry!!! 

• Like 6

not recently its been 35-40 days almost and also had an issue with a order but when I contact to the customer support they gave me the full compensation. 
I am getting 3-4 order in a week from my old clients and they also gave 5 stars and great reviews but still It is not working...
I had 3-4k impressions in a week when the promotion is okay but now it's 100-200 in a week. also not getting any new order.
Hope for the best what can I say more 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...