Picture joined a review

matrix81

Question

Hello.

I just would wanted to know how can I add a picture joined to a review (both) when I upload a picture about my work in my gigs. I did it some time ago, but I don't remember the process. I hope my explanation is correct.

Thank you very much in advance.

• Like 9

4 answers to this question

On 10/7/2022 at 10:08 PM, matrix81 said:

a picture joined to a review (both)

It's called live portfolio, read more here 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010509437-Live-Portfolio-and-Project-Portfolio

The image will be display if your buyer aproves it, otherwise Buyer review will display withot your work sample. Also make sure you have turn on your live Portfolio option. 

My business > Gigs

Within the Gig list, click the drop-down and check Live Portfolio.

• Like 6
  • Up 3

I assume you are asking about those gig images that also display buyers' review? sellers can't do that. Only buyer who has the option to choose whether they want to share the outcome of the project along with their review. If the buyer refuses to publish the result, then Fiverr won't show it up and there's nothing you can do about it.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, kevindwren said:

I assume you are asking about those gig images that also display buyers' review? sellers can't do that. Only buyer who has the option to choose whether they want to share the outcome of the project along with their review. If the buyer refuses to publish the result, then Fiverr won't show it up and there's nothing you can do about it.

Thanks kevindwren. Yes, I mean that. Well, in fact, Fiverr offered me the option to do it in my last work too (only some days ago), but I refused it and now I don't know how can I activate it.

• Like 7

On 10/8/2022 at 10:27 PM, matrix81 said:

Thanks kevindwren. Yes, I mean that. Well, in fact, Fiverr offered me the option to do it in my last work too (only some days ago), but I refused it and now I don't know how can I activate it.

Oh really? I've been actively delivering projects in the last few days and I never see that option 🤔 I don't remember having to activate anything either. You can choose which image to display in case buyer leaves a review, that's true, but I don't think you have to control over displaying the review. It will only happen if the buyer approves to leave review with the image of your choice. If the buyer disapproves, then you'll only see their review without the image.

• Like 5