Alert! hacker found

nicky111

This morning a buyer with username fragglesrock send a message to me asking if I could do a work on a webpage. I didn’t know it was a phishing link (hacker used ■■■■■■) fragglesrock . I was on mobile so I couldn’t figure out it wasn’t fiverr authentic page. I entered my login details. 9 hours after, OMG! my $244 is gone. I later figured out the link when I made a research on what happened. Up till now CS has not replied my complaint. My security question and answer has been tampered with. So be careful of links and also this username fragglesrock.

@nicky111 I think you might be the hacker! Why did you put here the fishing link http://fragglerock/{do not click} (many sellers will click on it and maybe will try to login with their user and pass) ? Your link redirects people to a fishing website that is asking for Fiverr username and password. Here is the screen capture:

• 2 weeks later...

Reply to @whitehatseo10:

Come on, are you dumb or just stupid? “nicky111” is just trying to warn everyone.

If you can see, the URL of the login is clearly from fiverr and its legitimate!

Phishing sites will ask you to login with the same interface but from a different URL, sample www.phishingsite.com/fiver/login.htm

Thats it! Such a shame on you bro! You have to say sorry to her.

Reply to @nicky111:

Just have to be very vigilant and careful next time nicky. Fiverr will take a look on that and investigate further but if you ask them for reimbursement, I’m sorry but that’s impossible because that’s not their fault. Again be careful next time.

More Power!

Whenever potential customers send me suspicious links I always tell them I can’t access it and have them send me screenshots in attachments instead, and there have been cases where they began acting weird. I believe I avoided some scamming back then.

Anyway, thank you for warning us about that username.

Archived