How Do I Get A Refund AFTER The "Order Has Been Completed"?

kimmiexsweetie

So I purchased a palm reading from a Fiverr seller. The reading includes an analysis on both hands PLUS a free follow up session. She did her mystical mojo thang and sent me a 3-paragraph report. Okay. cool. So I give her a glowing review and it says, "The Order has Been Completed."

She sends me a message saying that I have three days to take advantage of the free follow up session (to ask any other question i want) or it will expire. Well…I asked right away and well…it’s been five days and I haven’t heard back from her.

I honestly feel gyped. Even after the order has been completed, can I say that the seller hasn’t fully completed her side of the bargain or something? Or even remove the glowing review I’ve written about her and explain to buyers what she’s done?

What do I do?

If your initial impression is she is upfront with you I would go with that. The reason I say that is because I can’t count how many times a client sent me a message and I never got it. In turn, I have sent messages to clients and they never get them.

I’m dealing with this problem now. It is glitch on Fiverr that may only effect certain accounts or at least that is what I was told by Fiverr CS.

Archived