Why do Buyers do this???

elleo1

Hello, 

Why do buyers ask you to go to another email?  Like a gmail account to get answers of the details of their project?  

I do not take these, as the same as that telegram enails. They ask you to go there and talk to someone. 

Does anyone experience this to? What do you do?  I just report as spam.  Sometimes I tell them only on fiverr, other times I report & delete.   Getting rather annoying 🙄,  i want a sake but cmon.....

• Like 5

Report as spam.

I think a few buyers who do this simply don't know they're not allowed to and prefer to communicate elsewhere. Many probably want your contact information for their own list-building spamming purposes.

Someone recently insulted me and suggested I wanted children to die because I wouldn't call him on the phone. Some people are just awful.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

13 minutes ago, melanielm said:

Report as spam.

I think a few buyers who do this simply don't know they're not allowed to and prefer to communicate elsewhere. Many probably want your contact information for their own list-building spamming purposes.

Someone recently insulted me and suggested I wanted children to die because I wouldn't call him on the phone. Some people are just awful.

That is just wrong on so many levels. That is a horrible thing to say for not calling? Seriously?  I am sorry 😞 you had such a tool to deal with.   Thank you for responding,  I will continue to report as spam. How long did it take you to get your first sale when you started?

• Like 6