I am confused if my promoted gig feature is working fine or not.

sabbirsakib1

Question

Hello,

I am really confused about my promoted gig feature. I don't know if this is working or not.😐 I turned on the promoted gig feature about 3–4 months ago, and since then, I have gotten only 1 order from that.😔 My well-known brothers are getting a lot of orders through this feature. But I am not getting any orders from it. I don't know why. All the orders that I got were normal ones, not from the promoted ad.☹️ Is there anyone who is facing this same problem? And, more importantly, does anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance💗

Fiverr-sabbirsakib1-Promoted-Gigs.png

• Like 11

6 answers to this question

Hi @sabbirsakib1,

I think your daily budget is fine, but it looks like you have a custom CPC cap at $1.35 ....Fiverr recommends going with an unlimited CPC cap (which is set at $3). Currently you are getting out-bid by other sellers using the Promoted Gig feature. So you aren't getting a chance to be promoted. That's why you aren't spending much money - you aren't getting seen.

Another thing that affects your success in using the Promoted Gig feature is your title & tags and seller performance. So take a look at your title & tags to make sure they are targeted for your buyers and and make sure that you are consistently performing well as a seller.

This will help you to get the most out of your Promoted Gigs. From what I see on the forum, sellers who are doing well with Promoted Gigs are seeing a 10-15X return on investment.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @sabbirsakib1,

I think your daily budget is fine, but it looks like you have a custom CPC cap at $1.35 ....Fiverr recommends going with an unlimited CPC cap (which is set at $3). Currently you are getting out-bid by other sellers using the Promoted Gig feature. So you aren't getting a chance to be promoted. That's why you aren't spending much money - you aren't getting seen.

Another thing that affects your success in using the Promoted Gig feature is your title & tags and seller performance. So take a look at your title & tags to make sure they are targeted for your buyers and and make sure that you are consistently performing well as a seller.

This will help you to get the most out of your Promoted Gigs. From what I see on the forum, sellers who are doing well with Promoted Gigs are seeing a 10-15X return on investment.

Thanks a lot. Can you tell me how can I set the CPC cap?

I think my title and tags are good at this moment, as it's showing in the gig performance.

• Like 7

To be very honest, I am getting good results through promoting gig features. Well, I set Promote with no cap and daily budget also $20 as like as yours. But interestingly, what I do in order to get good results- I still keep sharing my gigs on social media, engage myself on those platforms even after this feature is enabled. So as a result, I am getting very good results than before. 

• Like 9

3 hours ago, shimul8693 said:

To be very honest, I am getting good results through promoting gig features. Well, I set Promote with no cap and daily budget also $20 as like as yours. But interestingly, what I do in order to get good results- I still keep sharing my gigs on social media, engage myself on those platforms even after this feature is enabled. So as a result, I am getting very good results than before. 

You're very lucky😊

• Like 6