Experience, After getting the Level One badge...

webholice

Hello Everyone,
After getting the Level One badge, I am facing many issues.
I'm not getting any knocks or any orders. Before reaching the badge, My Gig impression was really very high. 
However, After getting the badge my gig impressions are going down.

Can anyone explain to me what the reason for this is? I'm feeling very frasteted.
Please help me to overcome these issues.

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

Hello Everyone,
After getting the Level One badge, I am facing many issues.
I'm not getting any knocks or any orders. Before reaching the badge, My Gig impression was really very high. 
However, After getting the badge my gig impressions are also going down.

Can anyone explain to me what the reason for this is? I'm feeling very frasteted.
Please help me to overcome these issues.
Thank you.

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

15 hours ago, webholice said:

However, After getting the badge my gig impressions are also going down.

Hi @webholice - When you were competing against New Sellers, you were performing very well, so you had good impressions. Now you are competing against more serious sellers operating at a higher level.

If you are dropping in impressions, that means you aren't performing as well as your competition - they are getting more orders, delivering faster, have better metrics, and have happier customers than you. So you have to rise to the challenge. Do what you can to make your gigs look professional and your portfolio shine so that buyers will want to buy from you not your competition.

• Like 8

On 10/7/2022 at 12:12 AM, aashirsulehriya said:

You'll need to market your gigs on different social media platforms. Don't just rely on Fiverr, bring customers from outside to Fiverr. 

I share my gigs everyday on different social media platform. Also, My social media connections are Quite good.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1