client didnt leave a feedback

mehranali709

Question

Hello how are you all i want to know that i was successfully completed my first order on fiver but the client didnt leave any feed back for me i asked her once but she didnt give me any response so please let me know that still there are any chances of getting new orders? because when a client will clicks on my gigs so there will be showing as 1 order completed with no reviews so is it impacts my account? please anyone guide me what should i do please

• Like 6
  • Up 2

3 answers to this question

On 10/6/2022 at 7:04 AM, mehranali709 said:

Hello how are you all i want to know that i was successfully completed my first order on fiver but the client didnt leave any feed back for me i asked her once but she didnt give me any response so please let me know that still there are any chances of getting new orders? because when a client will clicks on my gigs so there will be showing as 1 order completed with no reviews so is it impacts my account? please anyone guide me what should i do please

Hi, I am new here too. In process of hopefully getting 1st order.  Did you talk to your buyer outside of Fiverr? Not that you worked off of Fiverr, but did you do a zoom call?

• Like 5