Scope & Pricing LAGS so much

digitalfusion1

When I try to move forward in my new gigs to pricing and scope, that portion lags so much, overall everything in fiverr is working good, even I'm not having any issue in typing complaint here... but I am having so many issues in typing there in pricing column and that's really frustrating, I can't go next , I'm just stuck in pricing , can't even name the package. there is no issue in my laptop it's an error of fiverr.

kindly suggest me some solutions or tell me how to report it directly to fiverr, It will be really helpful for me.
this lag thing has wasted my whole day!

• Like 3
  • Up 2

If you want to report it to Fiverr you could do that at the help centre : https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

or through support@fiverr.com

They'll probably ask you try deleting cookies/cache. If you're not using Chrome you could try that.

edit: or if the whole browser is running very slow you could also try closing it and re-starting the browser (you could set it to restart tabs you had open, though if you had a lot of Fiverr tabs open Fiverr can sometimes think you're loading Fiverr pages too quickly and give a message about to many page loads from the IP address).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2
  • Up 3

I've just tried editing the scope and pricing page's package description and it does lag a bit for me too. They've probably changed something in the site code there recently. Maybe they're doing more checking of the text each time you change a letter. There is more of a lag there for me than when editing the gig description, so it must be a site issue (probably inefficient code). It's not so slow that it's unusable for me (though it will also depend on the processor) but I think they do need to speed it up so it's more like the editbox for editing the gig description speed-wise.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3
  • Up 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a conversation with support regarding this issue.
Since I'm new to Fiverr, I thought it was a temporary hiccup - but it seems persistent.

I've gone through some troubleshooting

• Cleared cache and cookies in my browsers (Chrome, Firefox)
  • Tried running in an incognito tab with plugins inactivated
  • Rebooted and Windows 11 updated
  • No VPN nor Ad-blocker enabled
  • Also tried Chrome and Firefox on Linux (dual-boot PC)

This has not resolved the issue for me. And when I try now, it's a delay of perhaps 5sec on every character entered.

One thing I did notice was that the scope and pricing section was much faster when I created a gig in another category.

The one that is utterly slow for me is

Category: GRAPHICS & DESIGN > IMAGE EDITING
Service type: PRODUCT IMAGE EDITING
TYPE: Other "Image compression"

Might be that this particular category is having trouble, or that there is a real-time scanning of some kind for me since I'm a new member? Just a hypothesis.

Will update here if it gets resolved..!

• Like 3
  • Up 1

I've spent a whole lot of time trying to get through with the support.
4 different support agents told me to clear cache...

Once got it elevated, but they could not reproduce it on their end.

I've tried two diffent computers, Chrome, Firefox, Edge etc.

Too bad I'm too stubborn to just Let it go, Let it gooo! 🎵

• Up 1