Get matched with buyers

naseemullah786

Hi All,

Fiverr has include me in "Get matched with buyers" criteria.

I am unable to send buyer requests through app, but can Send requests through laptop still.

So How will I send custom offer in brief in this new feature through mobile app? Will it possible through app? Maybe after some days because Fiverr include me yesterday in this new feature and yet I can't use this feature through mobile app.

Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 4

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, naseemullah786 said:

Hy !

My buyer requests option has disappeared since 2 months. But I am not seeing any brief option yet. Please let me know why is that? When will I get brief button ?

Thanks

Hi too

Check your My Business > Gigs > Top Right Side: There will be an option of Get Briefs (See the image). Enable it and put the price of your own choice.

Seller.PNG.b2290d7bfc5d07057e12ae8d8b28846d.PNG

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

Check your My Business > Gigs > Top Right Side: There will be an option of Get Briefs (See the image). Enable it and put the price of your own choice.

Seller.PNG.b2290d7bfc5d07057e12ae8d8b28846d.PNG

Hi,

Thanks for answering.

I already enable that option and set the price, but don't find briefs. Where briefs actually appears ? I don't find any option on fiverr app as well .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, naseemullah786 said:

Hi,

Thanks for answering.

I already enable that option and set the price, but don't find briefs. Where briefs actually appears ? I don't find any option on fiverr app as well .

You won't be able to find them. Buyers will post a request and Fiverr will match the job with the sellers having the same niche, tasks etc. You just have to wait until the right jobs comes to you (Fiverr will send a notification to you that you got the matched job)..

As a seller, you just have to add the price. 

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 2