Should a freelancer work more nights?

hanif_reza1

For our context, most of the clients are active during night time. Also, if you are a job holder and a part time freelancer, there is no other way than work at night. I would suggest to maintain a good routine for all the tasks to be done yet not creating no negative impact on health. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, luparani said:

For our context, most of the clients are active during night time. Also, if you are a job holder and a part time freelancer, there is no other way than work at night. I would suggest to maintain a good routine for all the tasks to be done yet not creating no negative impact on health. 

No, most clients are active during the day in their timezone. Regardless of where you live, you most likely have the opportunity to talk with your clients during your day time. So working during the night is not exactly a great idea, unless you absolutely have to. But clearly most people work during the day in their timezone, not during the night. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

Most people, perhaps.... but not all. 😉 

Well Fiverr work ended up shifting the way I work so I tend to go to sleep at 3 AM. It works for me, and I shifted my lifestyle around that. But most "normal" people work during the day, especially when it comes to clients. I rarely have US clients messaging me during the early morning European time, which is the beginning of their night..

• Like 2