Jump to content

My GIG is quickly going down in impressions and clicks


all_asmoule
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi all_asmoule

We all fiverr sellers suffer the same issue! So don't worry about it. Here are some points I can share that I found helpful for me. 

  1. Check your gig description again, is it SEO friendly? If not you can modify it a little bit.
  2. Is your Gig Cover Image eye-catching? Make sure it is clear and high quality. 
  3. Share your gig in other social media to potiential clients, not to other sellers
  4. I found very helpful Email marketing, strongly suggest this.
  5. Have patience, stay at least online for 10+ hours
  6. Try to response any messages ASAP

I'm not an specialist, but I guess I found it helpful for me. I would really happy, if you get help from this. thank you.(: 

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, grafixbd said:

Hi all_asmoule

We all fiverr sellers suffer the same issue! So don't worry about it. Here are some points I can share that I found helpful for me. 

  1. Check your gig description again, is it SEO friendly? If not you can modify it a little bit.
  2. Is your Gig Cover Image eye-catching? Make sure it is clear and high quality. 
  3. Share your gig in other social media to potiential clients, not to other sellers
  4. I found very helpful Email marketing, strongly suggest this.
  5. Have patience, stay at least online for 10+ hours
  6. Try to response any messages ASAP

I'm not an specialist, but I guess I found it helpful for me. I would really happy, if you get help from this. thank you.(: 

bro i follow your all role ,, but not work

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the gig is underperforming for a significant time, apart from what others have suggested, you should try changing the meta keywords for your gig. See what keywords does your competitors use and accordingly update your keywords as well.

Do remember that you should keep patience and wait for some time after updating the keywords for seeing results.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/6/2022 at 1:30 AM, all_asmoule said:

My GIG is quickly  going down in impressions and clicks..please help me 

Captuscascacacre.JPG

Same here. To get more impressions, share your gig on social Media.

18 hours ago, sazzad_wp said:

always try to use short tittle

Use this information. Its a big deal for getting impression more.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2022 at 12:46 AM, all_asmoule said:

bro i follow your all role ,, but not work

Yeah because staying online 10+ hours is a myth that DOES NOT WORK.

Leaving that aside, I am dealing with the same thing myself. It has to do either with you being outperformed by competitors, Fiverr not offering you the spotlight anymore, or maybe you received a bad private review (or more). Regardless, these things are temporary, so experiment with your gigs, improve them, create new ones, etc. Try to improve your skills too and learn new things during this time. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Leaving that aside, I am dealing with the same thing myself. It has to do either with you being outperformed by competitors, Fiverr not offering you the spotlight anymore, or maybe you received a bad private review (or more). Regardless, these things are temporary, so experiment with your gigs, improve them, create new ones, etc. Try to improve your skills too and learn new things during this time. 

I noticed such a trend these past few days. My popular gig lost some impressions steadily, while the not popular ones gained some. It may be due to Fiverr's carousel effect. When you receive a bad private review, the results are almost instant. The next day, you can see that you took a hit. You don't just see the graph sliding a bit!

 

PS. But I was also using promoted gigs very little compared to the previous days. It may be due to that as well.

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, sunboatrecords said:

I noticed such a trend these past few days. My popular gig lost some impressions steadily, while the not popular ones gained some. It may be due to Fiverr's carousel effect. When you receive a bad private review, the results are almost instant. The next day, you can see that you took a hit. You don't just see the graph sliding a bit!

 

PS. But I was also using promoted gigs very little compared to the previous days. It may be due to that as well.

bro next week my gig (impressions and clicks) is down..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...