How you feel when first message came from a new buyer?

gmuhit_five

Question

12 hours ago, gmuhit_five said:

How you feel when first message came from a new buyer?

This is a silly question. Everyone is likely to say that they were thrilled, and excited. Are you expecting people to say that they were sad and disappointed when they recieved a message from an interested prospective buyer? 🙄

• Like 15
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

16 hours ago, adotdesigns said:

It was excited moment for every one if you talking about order but I didn't understand what do you mean by First massage are you talking about first order or Massage ... Please try to Question Properly🙃

I said about only first message from a new buyer which is a first step of first order.

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/6/2022 at 7:21 AM, jonbaas said:

This is a silly question. Everyone is likely to say that they were thrilled, and excited. Are you expecting people to say that they were sad and disappointed when they recieved a message from an interested prospective buyer? 🙄

I actually had a moment when I felt-well, not disappointment, but confusion and unbelievable exhaustion. I had too many orders, and I forgot to set my status to "unavailable" and a new order notification came in. And I was like, "Aaahhhh, you must be kidding me! Why now?!"🤪

But it was a good lesson for me. If you realize you're overwhelmed, too tired, need a break, set "unavailable" status

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

On 9/13/2023 at 10:26 AM, sabina017212946 said:

i am still waiting for order. 

All the best for you.

On 9/13/2023 at 10:50 AM, phpcoder1 said:

It was a great feeling to see that someone was willing to pay for my services, and it gave me a sense of accomplishment.Overall, it was a positive and motivating experience that encouraged me to continue freelancing on the platform.

yes it's really great time

On 9/13/2023 at 10:50 AM, pro_shafik said:

I feel happy with a little bit nervous. But all have been ok.

All the best

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/13/2023 at 7:59 PM, maptechsnagger said:

How did you feel when you received your first order on fiverr?

It was 3 years ago. during covid period. my gig was opened 1 month before I got my first order.  I was very frustrated about not getting any orders. I spend almost 12 hours every day. suddenly one night an Australian buyer texted me. I was very nervous. work was very simple. so I agreed with the client's price. after getting these 10$ orders it feels like I achieved millions. 

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1