Tips for New seller

nina_creations

Fiverr which you cannot force gig rank. So try to use your skills and get good experience. Then gradually your gig will rank. Create gigs in such a way that your description stands out from the rest. Prove that the service you provide is better than everyone else's.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I'm newbie on fiverr. I'm offering book cover designs service, I have made 3 gigs related to book cover designs with different tags, different images. 2 of my gigs are doing well getting impressions and clicks, Sharing my gigs regularly on different platforms.. But I'm not getting any order..(

Can you share some tips what should i do to get my first order ?

Thanks in advance

• Like 6

Here is a video from Carrie, she is will explain what can you do if your Fiverr gigs aren't getting orders.

Look at your analytics and make these strategic changes!

In this video, she will outlining suggestions to troubleshoot and optimize your gigs. No impressions? No clicks? No messages? No orders? Work backwards and start at the source to identify your issues.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, nina_creations said:

Hi everyone!

I'm newbie on fiverr. I'm offering book cover designs service, I have made 3 gigs related to book cover designs with different tags, different images. 2 of my gigs are doing well getting impressions and clicks, Sharing my gigs regularly on different platforms.. But I'm not getting any order..(

Can you share some tips what should i do to get my first order ?

Thanks in advance

If your gigs are doing well, you just have to keep patient now. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1