ARS screwing all of my orders... whats going on with that?

Guest novarabota

Guest novarabota

Guys,

I read tons of stories, the prostest post as well, for the past 3 days I had to cancel completed orders almost 100%. For the past 6 months, I completed over 280 orders with 100% Customer Ratings. For the past 3 days, I have been getting: “Excellent work, will be back for more”, “Superb! A++++++”, “Great job, excellent customer service”, etc. and get 2.5 to 4.5 Buyers’ Ratings. How everything was fine before and how now everything changes… I’m making anywhere between $10-160 per gig order and now all of my work goes to the trash… I guarantee 100% in every single gig that I will complete what I do. I put a disclaimer explaining what I can do and what I can’t. I over deliver my work 100% of the time and now I am forced to cancel my orders all the time… It’s not fair. How is Fiverr making money out of this screwing not only me, but probably 99% of its sellers. This new ARS doesn’t work 100% of the time. All buyers who I discuss this issue with told me the same: We are not sure how to rate the work… Come on! For $5, I won’t make you a millionaire neither anyone else here. Everyone is trying to help in a way and try to do his or her thing. I am trying to quit my full-time job - not to quit fiverr for god sake! I spend all of my time promoting my fiverr gigs and trying to do my best to serve others for a small fee which costs 10-100 times more if made by a consultancy. The worst is that the consultancy does the same thing, they rip you off and you feel happy cuz theres not rating system to put whatever mood you feel like at this particular moment and just use people then screw them up and leave the site.

If that continues for the next two days, I am going on 1 month vacation and might consider deleting my account permamently. This is not a safe enviroment to work in if such rules and terms are put in place.

Thanks!

Guest novarabota

Here’s a typical example.

Another buyer decided to change his experience from “Great Job” (2.5 rating out of 5) to 5 out of 5 by basically abusing me to do over work from him, so he could take advantage from my gig extras for free… Whats that supposed to me for a safe environment?

Sheriff’s Note: Calling out others is not allowed on this Forum. Even in images.

Guest novarabota

Going further with the same client… is that fair?

The only thing he did in the order to give me his message as per my instructions, I tweeted it and then he is not happy?? Cmon… Good experience but negative feedback???

Guest novarabota

Thats one of the many typical examples I get for the past 3 days, but they go further and worse. It’s not fair!

I’m a bit confused by your post. When you say bug, to me that means there is something wrong with the ARS coding and it is messing up. But after reading more of your posts, I think what you are saying is that you are getting low rating despite the positive feedback from clients. In other words it isn’t a bug, but how clients are rating you. Is that correct or did I miss something?

Guest celticmoon

Since the ARS started, my buyers have STOPPED leaving any ratings, yet all have sent me messages to say they are happy. So none of the orders will show up as work samples in my portfolio, and eventually I’m afraid potential buyers (who know how to figure out total sales numbers) may wonder why so few people are leaving a review. I used to have about 80% of buyers leave reviews, now it’s less than 10%, with no sign of improving.

BUT!!! I guess having no reviews is better than buyers giving a couple stars for excellent work, as written by those buyers.

Same here. I get thank you message from my buyers, and I love that, but no reviews. They don’t say why, but I can’t help but think it’s because the review process is annoyingly more complex now. Thumbs up, thumbs down is much faster and easier for a $5 job.

I just canceled another order because the buyer is not helping me complete the gig. I am told to follow steps, but the last step is the buyer has to approve it before I deliver the gig! My gig closes in two hours and the buyer has not approved it. It is 9pm here, and I need to be awake in six hours. I don’t have two hours to hang out awake waiting on him to approve the work so I can then spend time finishing it.

His last message was “just wait a few hours”, the gig closes in less than two hours. If I go over the time, fiverr rates me badly. If I wait, and fall asleep, I miss his email and miss the deadline anyhow. He can then rate me poorly as blackmail for me chaining myself to fiverr for nearly 24 hours waiting instructions that don’t come.

It isn’t worth it for $3.92 when I am dealing with a family emergency in private life. I pride myself on doing work correctly and properly. This new rating system is frustrating.

Guest novarabota

Stuff continues to go the same way. I have given myself 2 more days then I am going on vacation mode and may consider deleting my account at later point. Thanks for screwing your Sellers FIVERR!

Reply to @fixednow: Why not just deliver it, he doesn’t have to press complete or rate it yet. Leave him a message and let him know you will take care of any mods in the morning. That’s a weird request. I always deliver and then do mods, does anyone else deliver before delivering?

Wife: You are a bug in my life!

Husband: Then you should buy a good antivirus!!

After 1 hour,

Seller: Madam, please provide a review to mark the order successfully completed.

Wife: Rating? Oh, yeah, take 1/5 and dare you show me yourself again!!!

i’ve been getting the auto-completes too. along with the nice personal notes from the buyers that nobody else will ever see. less buyers are reviewing my gigs now as well.

perhaps they made the review process more complicated so buyers would be deterred from using it, therefore fiverr gets another 3 days of interest on our payments. i could be wrong, but it does seem to make sense.

i figure it’s just a matter of time before i get blackmailed by someone too.

Yeah… I’m noticing the same thing… Less buyers are completing the orders themselves and letting them auto-complete. Thereby, they are bypassing the review process but letting me know how they feel about the work in private. Great job Fiverr! I applaud your efforts, with sincere sarcasm…

Guest novarabota

Seems like Fiverr moderators took down the initial picture which I uploaded which was showing clearly that I got 4.5 Rating out of 5.0 with the thumb down(negative) and the user was saying that I did excellent job! I hope they really fix this because I am way too frustrated and not only me. Implementing such changes will force tens of thousands of sellers to get out of this website asap. Let’s see what they do because it is a matter of 2-3 weeks when they see that their revenues are going drastically down from their own mistakes by applying the worst rating system which ever existed

Archived