Update: Fiverr feature to support gig image creation

Seven

Fiverr is coming up with support for its sellers by providing two non-visual categories with a DIY design editor and accompanying gig image templates to help them create better gig images.

There will be an image editor and a few dozen templates, so sellers can edit and easily replace their primary gig image.

Fiverr targets sellers with the highest impressions in two categories at this moment (SEO and Data Entry), so newly created and uploaded images will bring much value to the marketplace's perception.

This feature will be available soon for SEO and Data Entry gig sellers.

Edited by seven_sign
  • Like 68
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 5

12 hours ago, seven_sign said:

Fiverr is coming up with support for its sellers by providing two non-visual categories with a DIY design editor and accompanying gig image templates to help them create better gig images.

This would be very helpful for new sellers, but only if their gigs are all in the same category that offers the DIY design editor.

I not only have a data entry gig, but I also have proofreading & editing, resume writing, research & summaries, eLearning, beta reading, and presentation designs. It wouldn't make sense only to change my data entry gig, since I would want to have a consistent look and image across all of my gigs for branding purposes.

• Like 56