Is there any new cancellation Policy or feature added ?

xclusiveseller

Question

I recently notice a popup from Fiverr that If a client cancels the order for some reason and if the same client order again from you within 1-2 weeks then the new order cover the last cancellation order and your profile ranking and order completion rate does not affect...

Is that correct ?

Edited by xclusiveseller
  • Like 7
  • Up 2

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

So you’d rather ask and believe total strangers on the forum rather than official fiverr pop up notification that you got? 😉

that's not what I mean yet 😁 .. haha,, but I accidently closed that and I just want to confirm if anyone else is getting that ?

Edited by xclusiveseller
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, xclusiveseller said:

I recently notice a popup from Fiverr that If a client cancels the order for some reason and if the same client order again from you within 1-2 weeks then the new order cover the last cancellation order and your profile ranking and order completion rate does not affect...

Is that correct ?

I mean if anyone else is also getting the same.. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, xclusiveseller said:

Is that correct ?

It's right 

• Like 5