dead fiverr account

khizargraphics

51 minutes ago, khizargraphics said:

I created my fiverr account in sep 2020, Almost two years ago with only one gig, now i am again live on fiverr with new gigs, so my question is, should use the same account or create new one?. because maybe in fiverr algorithm my account is consider as dead account.

Hi @khizargraphics - The only account that Fiverr considers "dead" is the account that doesn't have any activity. Once you start using your account again, it'll be treated like any other gig out there. Your performance will be monitored and your visibility in search will reflect that.

I had my account for 2.5 years before I did anything with it. Once I did start posting gigs, I got good traffic and was able to grow quickly. I think it did help to have an older account because buyers could see that I was around for several years and trusted me more than if I had just started a new account that same month.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @khizargraphics - The only account that Fiverr considers "dead" is the account that doesn't have any activity. Once you start using your account again, it'll be treated like any other gig out there. Your performance will be monitored and your visibility in search will reflect that.

I had my account for 2.5 years before I did anything with it. Once I did start posting gigs, I got good traffic and was able to grow quickly. I think it did help to have an older account because buyers could see that I was around for several years and trusted me more than if I had just started a new account that same month.

thanks helpful........

• Like 4