New Cancellation Policy..!!

iamattique

1 hour ago, saibi_art said:

It is good, but in most cases, even the client does not even want a discussion. then how you can convince him/her to reorder from you?

Well! I think that mostly happens when there is a glitch in Fiverr (that happened to me once, an order was placed twice)

or your buyer is a repeated customer and somehow decided not to work on job that is assigned to you already. And now he/she wants to refund and cancel the order. Later on, he/she gives you another project within time that mentioned in this notice.

I hope I succeed to convey my point to you.

• Like 13

Hello

For some sellers, it will be helpful and for some sellers, it's useless.

In my case, it is not required because I deal with everything in such a way that client does not bother to place an order again after cancellation. I mean in a polite way (no harsh or rude behavior).. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

i think it will important to some incidents due to wrong information, price reducing like that but i don't think most of clients will not come to same seller after cancel the order, other hand some clients purposely cancel the order after collect what he actually need and seller also not want to make a deal with this kind of clients

• Like 9
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, gayanchamira said:

incidents due to wrong information

Exactly for them. 

5 hours ago, gayanchamira said:

to same seller after cancel the order,

well, that happened to me once, when one of my buyer ordered a same custom order request twice and he claimed there was an internet glitch and order was processed twice, so the customer support cancelled the order which affected my ratings then. 

• Like 11

I don't think this is gonna work for most of the sellers. Because the main reasons of Order Cancelation is the buyer's satisfaction. So if they are not happy with you in the first place then why would they re-order from us in next two weeks?

But I hope someone gets some benefit from this.

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, shawnevian99 said:

I don't think this is gonna work for most of the sellers. Because the main reasons of Order Cancelation is the buyer's satisfaction. So if they are not happy with you in the first place then why would they re-order from us in next two weeks?

But I hope someone gets some benefit from this.

Well, you are right, but, I think it is in some other scenario. It is for those who are repetitive clients and have to cancel an order due to any reason other than satisfaction. Like, they have decided not to work on that specific project - so they decided to cancel it. However, for future projects they will consider the same buyer. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

It seems like just a shortcut to what would happen anyways.

If a client cancels or order from you by mistake, you can just reach out to CS so it wont affect your profile. 

This looks like they are tryng to get rid of some labor. Which makes sense. But it wont change the lives of the sellers.

• Like 3
  • Up 3