What is the best way of marketing gig in social media?

rakib719

Anyone can explain to me what is the best way of marketing gigs? I want an expert seller who did it before and knows the best way of marketing as well. Don't  answer who doesn't have any idea of it. Advanced thanks! 

Edited by rakib719
  • Like 59
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

On 10/3/2022 at 9:54 PM, rakib719 said:

Anyone can explain to me what is the best way of marketing gigs?

There is no single right answer. Try some things, experiment, and find out what works for you. 

On 10/3/2022 at 9:54 PM, rakib719 said:

I want an expert seller who did it before and knows the best way of marketing as well.

That's why I responded. 

• Like 50
  • Haha 1
  • Up 4

Firstly, I do not think that Social Media promotion can help here. Fiverr should do it on its own after all it charges 20% fees from bother sides on each order. Think like, majority of your your social media friends knows you already. Why should they give extra 20% on order. They can ask for the order directly to you.

No offense, no personal things. This is just what my thoughts are.

• Like 29
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 4

On 10/4/2022 at 7:54 AM, rakib719 said:

Anyone can explain to me what is the best way of marketing gigs?

No exact answer will be given here. You should learn seo properly. I mean, Do seo, Share your gig on social media, research your marketing strategy. Do marketing, Be patience & be Happy.

• Like 20
  • Up 1

Even if one try to market their gigs on social media which I have been going that too. You will only be attracted to those scammers trying to use you for their on selfish interest. 

It only take grace for one to see potential buyers this days. Scammers are everywhere mostly we the seller's offering data entry services. 

• Like 18
  • Up 1

There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way of marketing a gig will vary depending on the specific gig and the social media platforms being used. However, some tips for marketing gigs in social media include creating eye-catching and engaging visuals, using hashtags to help people find your content, and targeting specific demographics or interests with your ads.

• Like 11

Social media marketing is a very nice skills because I'm a social media manager. Once you've been equipped with the necessary equipment,tools, information and the strategy. I don't think You're to expect any limitations.

There are lots of competition on social media marketing business so building yourself to the top will equip you and help you go far.

• Like 10

I take one month for social media marketing . 

I have done most probably GIG marketing formulas but it won’t work at all . 

But one thing what i focused that after doing social media marketing my impression increased but click and order value are nit satisfied.

So I think promoting gig on social media totally waste of time .

Is their any expert know more better then me I highly request to response on my answer .

Thanks  

Edited by haven_art45
  • Like 5

On 10/4/2022 at 7:54 AM, rakib719 said:

Anyone can explain to me what is the best way of marketing gigs? I want an expert seller who did it before and knows the best way of marketing as well. Don't  answer who doesn't have any idea of it. Advanced thanks! 

The perfect way is to hire a social media expert or try to learn social media marketing skills yourself.
You can achieve knowledge by watching some videos on YouTube for how-to marketing gigs. 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, haven_art45 said:

I take one month for social media marketing . 

I have done most probably GIG marketing formulas but it won’t work at all . 

But one thing what i focused that after doing social media marketing my impression increased but click and order value are nit satisfied.

So I think promoting gig on social media totally waste of time .

Is their any expert know more better then me I highly request to response on my answer .

Thanks  

• Like 1