In my niche Pro sellers have <10 reviews. Is it actually worth to go Pro?

khafff

Question

Hi everyone! A really simple question here.
I want to grow further on Fiverr, so I'm considering going for a Pro status right now.

But it seems that currently I earn more than the sellers with Pro status in my niche. Most of them have only a couple of reviews and 0 orders in queue. And I've been seeing these profiles at least for half a year.
So I'm kinda afraid that might not work out well for me.

Any advice? 😊

• Like 6

1 answer to this question

13 minutes ago, khafff said:

currently I earn more than the sellers with Pro status in my niche. Most of them have only a couple of reviews and 0 orders in queue.

Hi @khafff, Since you are outperforming Pro sellers in your category, you don't need to compare yourself to them. "Pro Seller" doesn't mean that these sellers know how to earn money on this platform. It only shows that they are qualified to do the services that they offer.

You've proven yourself capable of doing well on this platform. They haven't. So for you, "Pro" would be a great move because it would only add to what you've already been doing. This is a great chance for you to increase your prices and exposure on the platform as you continue to deliver the quality services that buyers in your category are looking for.

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3