How do you guys deal with buyers who don't leave a review ?

drenthedesigner

Question

Hello I'm always having problems with clients not leaving a review. And reviews give a huge boost to Impressions and new orders. I got like 6 new orders and finished 2 of them, both didn't leave a review. Even asking them kindly doesn't work, they just want the files, mark the order as completed and leave. Is there any tips or methods you guys use to never miss a review ?

Thanks

Dren

• Like 7

6 answers to this question

Just now, logomarcketplac said:

Just asking for feedback and trying to explain how much important their feedback for our career.

Buyers don't care about your career. They just want the best possible product that they paid for. So.. the best thing you can do is to not ask buyers for a review. Be there for them if they need revisions, offer a great experience and a review will eventually arise. Nag your buyers to write a review and you might end up getting an account warning from customer support. So, be aware of that and just focus on delivering the best experience to any buyer. The rest will follow. 

• Like 11
  • Up 2

Its against fiverr TOS to ask client for review. If client reports, you may get a warning.

Instead ask client about how were they feeling ? Whether they satisfied or need changes ? If they all good, only then suggest that they also have an option to write an review.

But if you straightly say "Oh give me 5/5 ratings etc", it may tease them and they may report (mostly doesn't).

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Buyers don't care about your career. They just want the best possible product that they paid for. So.. the best thing you can do is to not ask buyers for a review. Be there for them if they need revisions, offer a great experience and a review will eventually arise. Nag your buyers to write a review and you might end up getting an account warning from customer support. So, be aware of that and just focus on delivering the best experience to any buyer. The rest will follow. 

Thank you so much for this valuable information. I thought I can ask for feedback. But now I understood your point. Thanks again!

• Like 7