How can I get more orders on fiverr?

hossenhk

3 minutes ago, hossenhk said:

@zahidhassanpro @sayedcsee @mehadi_va I do marketing in Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. In LinkedIn i share my gig in several group. I do connect with owner, agency CEO/owner/HR people. Is there any other specific way i could get clients in LinkedIn?.

You have to awaiting for a good result. 
Stay faith, Focus on sending buyer requests, Stay online as much as you can, and Keep sharing your gigs on social media. That's all

• Like 10

2 hours ago, ashikur045 said:

Stay active on fiverr as much as you can.

No, no, no, and NO! This is not how Fiverr works. Sellers do not have to be online to earn orders. Telling sellers to sit around, online, and wait for random orders is horrible advice!

2 hours ago, adotdesigns said:

Try to put BUYER REQUESTS

The Buyer Request feature is being removed from Fiverr. It will soon no longer be availablel for anyone to use.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 8
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, ashikur045 said:

Do proper SEO of your gig.

Fiverr is not like google search because SEO does not work well on the Fiverr platform. It is more important to have the keyword in your title, tags, and the body of your gig description for the Fiverr algorithm, not for any search engine.

• Like 8

@sohaib_khaan    I'm struggling to see how the Math will show that staying online will get you more orders?

Buyers search for high quality gigs that match the exact service they're looking for.  Staying online will make little or no difference. 

Most successful freelancers will tell you that they go to bed at night perfectly satisfied that if someone wants their gig they will be contacted. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, hossenhk said:

@vickieito Hope you are in god health. Can you help me with some tips to get more orders in fiverr. I am straggling to get more orders.

Hi @hossenhk, I saw your other post where you shared your impressions, clicks, and orders. Start with these metrics.

Since you are getting impressions, this means that you are relevant in search. That means when buyers look for your services, you are showing up in their search pages. This is a good thing.

However, your clicks and orders are low.

Low clicks means that your gig isn't attractive enough to make buyers want to click on your gig. So try to find ways to make your gig more attractive - what will make your gig look different and stand out from the competition? If it looks too similar, it won't catch a buyer's eye. Also, if you have too much text, you'll quickly lose the interest of your buyer. List only 2-5 words on your gig image that clearly states your services. Check your title ...it may be optimized to be found, but is it too long for your buyer to understand?

If clicks aren't turning into orders, then you haven't convinced buyers to buy from you. They moved away from your gig and decided to go with you competition. Don't give them reason to leave. Remember, you don't need to stuff your gig descriptions with keywords - your gig descriptions should be written for your buyers. Most of them won't know half of the words you included in your descriptions. Buyers don't want to know the tools you will be using - they want to know what you can do for them. So show them that through your portfolio and writing descriptions that moves them into action and buying your gig!

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 7
  • Up 3

Stay online and checking Buyer request page always is good option for you in my opinion. Because if you write buyer request according to buyer needs then there is a good chance to get e project. I got my first project through buyer request. Remember success do not come in a day, it's a pillar of patient, analyze and focus on your goal. Hope you understand.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1