Gig Deranked after Promotion got off!

moinahmed656

Hello,

3 of my gigs are ranked well before I started the promotion option. and It went well for me. 

But when the promotion got off, suddenly my gigs were deranked. 
And I didnot even find them for few days. After few days It got back , but It was very far from being ranked again. 

Any suggestion ? 

1e2e869e-3a6f-4380-b754-47fe919cbfb3.png

• Like 7

1 hour ago, moinahmed656 said:

But when the promotion got off, suddenly my gigs were deranked. 

That’s very logical. Your ranking depends on your performance. If you received notification that your gigs are unqualified for promotion then it’s a very strong sign that your performance dropped or you got a negative private review. 
Your performance dropped that not only your gigs got deranged but fiverr also took away your promotion feature. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Up 5

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

That’s very logical. Your ranking depends on your performance. If you received notification that your gigs are unqualified for promotion then it’s a very strong sign that your performance dropped or you got a negative private review. 
Your performance dropped that not only your gigs got deranged but fiverr also took away your promotion feature. 

thanks for your feedback.  3 gigs got deranked at a time and totally lost from fiverr search in the same time is quite unfortunate for me.