My impression is going down day to day!What is the reason?

fatemasworld1

14 hours ago, fatemasworld1 said:

Please tell me the exact reason. Thanks!

Only Fiverr could tell you the reason and they won't do that for obvious reasons.

There can be many factors. You either got a negative private or public review, you canceled orders, you delivered late, any negative metrics will affect how many clicks/impressions you get. 

• Like 8
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

Only Fiverr could tell you the reason and they won't do that for obvious reasons.

There can be many factors. You either got a negative private or public review, you canceled orders, you delivered late, any negative metrics will affect how many clicks/impressions you get. 

Very Helpful information sir,could you please check my profile! And give me some tips!

Thank you sir

• Like 4
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, fatemasworld1 said:
7 hours ago, tinufranklin said:

How to do this?

I can, you can contact me, I will help

@fatemasworld1  I don't understand what you're trying to achieve on this forum? You post a thread asking for help with your gig impressions, which is most likely down to the way you optimise your gigs.  Yet you then offer 'your expertise' to someone facing the same issue as you?

Your profile states that you have a large team of experts around you for marketing an online business, but you appear to have little idea on how to market your own profile?  If you tout yourself as a digital marketer. why do you need the people of this forum, surely it should be all second nature to you? 

• Like 6
  • Up 1