Same Fiver account on multiple devices

aruyantech

6 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Using your account on multiple devices is fine. You can always reinstall the operating system on a phone or tablet, same with Windows on a PC. Do that before selling and it will be fine. What matters is the IP, you can't have more than one account, it's against the rules.

Thanks for your message. Should I contact to CS too about this matter? 

• Like 42
  • Up 1

If you use one account with multiple devices then there is no problem. But you can't use multiple from one device. If someone wants to use new account where you are logged in then get log out and setup windows. It won't make any problem if you and the new comer are going to provide different categories service. Even you can use same IP for multiple Fiverr account for different categories service. I hope you understand.

Thanks.

• Like 34
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/2/2022 at 7:49 PM, donnovan86 said:

Using your account on multiple devices is fine. You can always reinstall the operating system on a phone or tablet, same with Windows on a PC. Do that before selling and it will be fine. What matters is the IP, you can't have more than one account, it's against the rules.

Well explained. Thanks.

• Like 25
  • Up 1

On 10/2/2022 at 9:49 AM, donnovan86 said:

As I am working in a shared office space/co-work space and I asked from the Customer support. They said

Hi there,
Thank you for reaching out to me regarding this, I will be more than happy to explain how this can be done.

In certain circumstances, it is acceptable to have more than one account at the same location, for example, an account for each family member. However, in that case, the following rules must apply:

1. The accounts cannot sell similar services.
2. The accounts cannot purchase from one another.
3. The accounts cannot share a withdrawal provider (Paypal/Payoneer).

If all this is honored, there shouldn’t be any issues.

I hope the above is useful to you. Please let me know if there are any problems/need additional information, I’ll be happy to assist you.

If a transaction occurs between users that share coworking space, there is no guarantee that regulatory actions will be taken. I would suggest refraining from creating transactions with users you are aware that share your coworking space.

• Like 34
  • Sad 2
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/2/2022 at 7:21 PM, aruyantech said:

I am using my fiverr account on multiple devices at different times. I would like to know if I leave to use any of the devices and might be possible any other person may use same device to operate his/her account in the future. what should i do from that device so it wouldn't create any issue to my account. can you please guide me about this.?

Regards 
Aruyantech 

It's simple. If you stop using that device, then you should clear history, cache from that device. If you do so, there will not be any issues further.

• Like 18
  • Up 2