Lame UX/UI?

Guest dmc_art

Question

Guest dmc_art

Ok, so we have new looks on the menu (website version) and there is Buyer request in the menu although it is out of function. I updated the mobile app, and there is still the option Buyer requests just to let us know that they're off and only briefs from now on.

So, my question is: why showing buyer requests in the menu if it doesn't exists anymore? 

Edited by Guest

2 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, dmc_art said:

why showing buyer requests in the menu if it doesn't exists anymore? 

On the app - probably to let users know about the replacement feature (briefs). They'll probably remove the buyer request option from the menu after a while (eg. a month).

If they just removed it without letting sellers know in some way they'd probably get messages from people saying they can't find the option or there'd be messages on the forum asking about it and where it is (in case it had been moved). They could have notified sellers some other way like the notification feature or a message/email.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

Guest dmc_art
On 10/2/2022 at 11:41 AM, uk1000 said:

On the app - probably to let users know about the replacement feature (briefs). They'll probably remove the buyer request option from the menu after a while (eg. a month).

If they just removed it without letting sellers know in some way they'd probably get messages from people saying they can't find the option or there'd be messages on the forum asking about it and where it is (in case it had been moved). They could have notified sellers some other way like the notification feature or a message/email.

That's my point. Just give is a notification and an email to let us know.