Can I remove a particular work sample from my Fiverr live portfolio?

sunitakarman44

2 hours ago, sunitakarman44 said:

My client want me to remove its work sample image from live portfolio, kindly guide how to do this on easy way. Thanks. 

hi there

according to my knowledge sample image from live portfolio cannot be removed unless the order is canceled

however the buyer uploaded the image while writing the review so why he wants to remove the image now its a bit strange to me

but for more information you can contact fiverr support

• Like 3

3 hours ago, zacid1478 said:

according to my knowledge sample image from live portfolio cannot be removed unless the order is canceled

Luckily it is possible! I've had this happen a few times. Just contact customer support with the order number and they'll simply remove it for you 🙂 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sabinespoems said:

Luckily it is possible! I've had this happen a few times. Just contact customer support with the order number and they'll simply remove it for you 🙂 

oh i see i also have an image in my live portfolio and i want to remove it i contacted the support and they said that they cannot remove it and i have to move on with it

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, zacid1478 said:

oh i see i also have an image in my live portfolio and i want to remove it i contacted the support and they said that they cannot remove it and i have to move on with it

Fiverr Customer Support can cancel it for you, but they need the buyer's permission to do that. I usually just send screenshots of the conversations I have with the buyers asking for it to be removed. Sometimes I'll reach out to the buyer if I believe the buyer didn't want the sample added (but accidentally added it).

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, zacid1478 said:

That's strange! Perhaps it's the way you made the request? I always mentioned the buyer asked me if it could be removed. So perhaps if it's coming from the buyer they'll comply, but if a Seller asks it on their own behalf they won't? I'm not entirely sure....

Like @vickieito they probably rely on the buyer's request. I always refer to the conversation (without providing the screenshots because I'm lazy 😅), since I figure they can see the conversation anyway haha. 

• Like 2

Hi @zacid1478,

Here's how CS usually responds:

image.png.6ac48f0f59366706e0336e7ecc27d5fe.png

So I usually attach the screenshots now when I send the requests:

image.png.94fc73d9a1021ba51f838303b81dd3d5.png

Here's their responses with the screenshots:

image.png.205743e1b4285e4df05101919537324a.png

I also tried it @sabinespoems's way by only referencing the conversation (which I couldn't find), and it worked that way as well. I don't think Fiverr CS is really looking at those conversations.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 4
  • Up 2