Can a buyer cancel an order anyday? anytime? 

yousuf2012

The wanted to cancel his order because he doesn't have any time to use his youtube channe. 

Finally fiverr customer support cancelled his order by reporting on the buyer. 

I don't know how does work fiverr support. is it my error if t he buyer don't have time??

• Like 4

1 hour ago, yousuf2012 said:

Yes. That's why your main focus is to try and fulfill the customer requirements properly so he is happy in the end. Talk with the buyer first and see if you can do it. And, as @vickieitosaid, if there is a situation when the buyer is at fault for the cancellation, go to customer support to solve this.

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @yousuf2012, If the order cancels due to buyer error, it shouldn't hurt your seller statistics. Please work with customer support to make sure that your order completion rate is not affected.

Thanks for answering. But my question was for the time length to cancel an order. Because i see that after 80 or 70 days of an order completion, the order was cancelled by fiverr customer support. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Yes. That's why your main focus is to try and fulfill the customer requirements properly so he is happy in the end. Talk with the buyer first and see if you can do it. And, as @vickieitosaid, if there is a situation when the buyer is at fault for the cancellation, go to customer support to solve this.

45 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @yousuf2012, If the order cancels due to buyer error, it shouldn't hurt your seller statistics. Please work with customer support to make sure that your order completion rate is not affected.

Thanks for answering. But my question was for the time length to cancel an order. Because i see that after 80 or 70 days of an order completion, the order was cancelled by fiverr customer support. 

• Like 2

But my question was for the time length to cancel an order. Because i see that after 80 or 70 days of an order completion, the order was cancelled by fiverr customer support. 

Normally, that only happens if the buyer can convince Customer Support that you didn't deliver complete work or that there was something wrong with your delivery. Or if the buyer wasn't fully satisfied, tried to talk to you, but you refused to cooperate or blocked them.

EDIT: I see that you offer unlimited revisions. Since that's the case, the buyer can return whenever, demand whatever, as many times as they like, and then go to Customer Support to complain that they're not fully satisfied.

Edited by catwriter
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, catwriter said:

Normally, that only happens if the buyer can convince Customer Support that you didn't deliver complete work or that there was something wrong with your delivery. Or if the buyer wasn't fully satisfied, tried to talk to you, but you refused to cooperate or blocked them.

EDIT: I see that you offer unlimited revisions. Since that's the case, the buyer can return whenever, demand whatever, as many times as they like, and then go to Customer Support to complain that they're not fully satisfied.

But I the order was completed before a week ago, or a month or a year. Then you do you think? 

• Like 2

But I the order was completed before a week ago, or a month or a year. Then you do you think? 

Yes, as @donnovan86 and @sayedcsee mentioned, the buyer can cancel at any time, even weeks, months, and years later. 

The best thing to do is reach out to Customer Support to see if anything can be done on your end. Sometimes if you show that you've delivered a perfect order, Customer Support is willing to compensate you for the order, or they can at least ensure that it doesn't affect your seller statistics.

• Like 3

On 10/1/2022 at 10:35 PM, vickieito said:

Yes, as @donnovan86 and @sayedcsee mentioned, the buyer can cancel at any time, even weeks, months, and years later. 

The best thing to do is reach out to Customer Support to see if anything can be done on your end. Sometimes if you show that you've delivered a perfect order, Customer Support is willing to compensate you for the order, or they can at least ensure that it doesn't affect your seller statistics.

Thanks

• Like 3