Does Fiverr look favorable on me using up all my coupons

willstauff

Question

4 answers to this question

Using or not using your coupons doesn't make a difference. What makes a difference is good SEO, attractive gig video and title (because that leads to more engagement, which leads to orders), successfully completing orders on time, and getting good public and private feedback from your buyers. The private feedback is the most important in my opinion.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, joyh97 said:

Using or not using your coupons doesn't make a difference. What makes a difference is good SEO, attractive gig video and title (because that leads to more engagement, which leads to orders), successfully completing orders on time, and getting good public and private feedback from your buyers. The private feedback is the most important in my opinion.

Yeah I get all that.  I'm a top rated seller so I know all that...but the Fiverr brownie points.  They will claim they don't exist but they do.   

• Like 3

5 hours ago, willstauff said:

Yeah I get all that.  I'm a top rated seller so I know all that...but the Fiverr brownie points.  They will claim they don't exist but they do.   

I do know that Fiverr likes it when you use all of its features.

However, for coupons, the biggest benefit is that it encourages more orders with your existing client base. As @joyh97 mentioned, if you want brownie points, that comes from your seller performance (with private feedback playing a big role in that). 

Indirectly, if you get more orders through coupons, those could lead to higher traffic, higher visibility in search, and more orders if you get good private feedback on those orders.

Even as a TRS, you need to be getting more orders and delivering better on those orders than competition for you to be seen higher up in the search results. Your 60-90 day performance and stats are constantly being compared with your competition.

• Like 3
  • Up 1