Gig not promoting

fission_designs

Question

Hi, 

Hope you are having a blessed day. 

So a couple day ago my gig was promotable and then suddenly its not due to '' Quality issue'' 

While on my end I haven't got any complaint, bad reviews or ratings less than 5 star.

Would some one be kind enough to tell me what might have happened and how long will this last ? 

Thank you!!!

• Like 9

4 answers to this question

I have 8 orders in queue, I just got Returning customer badge. and my stats are all 100%, response time, order completion rate etc and my over all rating is 5 star no warnings😟

Any idea why it has happened and how can I fix it, and how long does this last because I have dropped on ranking as well suddenly

Edited by fission_designs
  • Like 7

Because of your some clints are give you negative rating on privet review section. That's why your gig drop, and rank gone also you don't have gig promoting option now pause. If you need to return gig rank, then you will wait for 60 days and you need to do 10 projects with 5-star reviews gig will again rank. 

Edited by eva0592
  • Like 8

On 9/30/2022 at 3:41 PM, eva0592 said:

Because of your some clints are give you negative rating on privet review section. That's why your gig drop, and rank gone also you don't have gig promoting option now pause. If you need to return gig rank, then you will wait for 60 days and you need to do 10 projects with 5-star reviews gig will again rank. 

about 60 days and 10 projects with 5 stars.. are you sure that is correct ? because you are giving me hope, light at the end of the tunnel kind of a thing.

• Like 7