Mistaken transaction from Fiverr to PayPal account.

muhammad_qasid

Question

Hi Everyone.

By mistake, I have withdrawn money from Fiverr to PayPal. I have no PayPal account, instead of PayPal I just wanted to withdraw my money to my Payoneer account. 

kindly someone helps me and guide me on how to refund my money to my Fiverr balance and how long it will take to refund my money to my Fiverr balance.

Remember PayPal is not available in my country.

• Like 7

8 answers to this question

From what I can tell from a quick search of PayPal, if you do not claim the money (You can't, since you don't have access to PayPal), the payment will reverse in time. It should come back here. I would absolutely contact Customer Support and ask if that happens here. I have no idea how long it would take.

• Like 6

when I with draw my money then it ask me about email , simply I give my personal email and the transaction has been done. and on the same Gmail address I received email from PayPal that "Fiverr has sent you ..USDT please claim" . now when i click on claim button then it ask me to sign up but unfortunately PayPal is not available in out country.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, muhammad_qasid said:

when I with draw my money then it ask me about email , simply I give my personal email and the transaction has been done. and on the same Gmail address I received email from PayPal that "Fiverr has sent you ..USDT please claim" . now when i click on claim button then it ask me to sign up but unfortunately PayPal is not available in out country.

It seems that you have a PayPal account and your money has transferred to that.

Now you have to figure a way to withdraw that money.

• Like 5

I don't  know , but i don't  have any paypal account and i am beginner  this was my first transaction, if paypal is not available in our country then  how i can create account ? 

Actually i think fiverr withdraw my money to paypal by my gmail address and right now when i click on claim button then it ask me to create account  first because you don't  have any account.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, shawalshajib said:

It seems that you have a PayPal account and your money has transferred to that.

Now you have to figure a way to withdraw that money.

I have no PayPal account. because in our country PayPal is not available. i don't know why Fiverr make this transaction .  i have checked , on the same email i have no PayPal account.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, melanielm said:

From what I can tell from a quick search of PayPal, if you do not claim the money (You can't, since you don't have access to PayPal), the payment will reverse in time. It should come back here. I would absolutely contact Customer Support and ask if that happens here. I have no idea how long it would take.

thank you so much. hopefully it will be return to my fiverr account. 

• Like 3