What is the best way to offer new services to your existing buyers?

motion_blast

Hi there I need to understand that why my thank you message got spammed.

Actually I send a Thank you message to my all clients when I receive a 5 star on my order and in the Thank message I offer them my other skills/services as well in which I mention we are a team of professionals and we can handle all kinds of designing and website development projects. It will be a pleasure to working with you again soon on new projects. 

I contacted the CS and they said you can not promote your self through these type of messages. So now I am confused and want to know that what is the best way to offer other services to your existing clients. kindly help me out.

Many thanks in advance.
Kind
MB

• Like 5

3 hours ago, motion_blast said:

Hi there I need to understand that why my thank you message got spammed.

Although you might not consider it as a spam but on Fiverr sending promotional messages even to your buyers through the inbox is considered as a spam, as it can be really frustrating for some of your buyers to receive promotional messages from you specially when they don't need your addtional services

3 hours ago, motion_blast said:

So now I am confused and want to know that what is the best way to offer other services to your existing clients. kindly help me out.

This is where the gig extras come in. You are supposed to offer your additional services on the order page itself through the gig-extras feature.

• Like 3

On 10/3/2022 at 4:43 PM, motion_blast said:

brother I my main services in logo animation but I can also design websites in wordpress, wix, shopify. So these services can't be added in gig extra's.

Well if that's the case, you better don't spam your custmers with promotional messages in their inbox either otherwise you will earn yourself a warning ultimately losing your account (if you continue the offence).

• Like 3