can i share google meet or zoom meeting url to discuss the project?

max_shah

Question

7 answers to this question

Fiverr chat has a built-in function for Zoom calls.

I believe that it can only be initiated from the seller's side, if it is not a business buyer.

I am also not sure if it is available for every seller. You will find it as a little video button on the chat box.

As for using other means, the conversation cannot be tracked—it should be counting as contact outside of Fiverr.

The best way to make sure is to contact customer support.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, sunboatrecords said:

Fiverr chat has a built-in function for Zoom calls.

I believe that it can only be initiated from the seller's side, if it is not a business buyer.

I am also not sure if it is available for every seller. You will find it as a little video button on the chat box.

As for using other means, the conversation cannot be tracked—it should be counting as contact outside of Fiverr.

The best way to make sure is to contact customer support.

As far as I remember, zoom call is only available within order page.
If you are chatting with a potential buyer (no order issued) , there is no zoom call option available. Please check the screenshot from my inbox:
image.jpeg.0dfae28ff28a2a029321fd6783e8ac6a.jpeg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, hamzaaydin said:

As far as I remember, zoom call is only available within order page.
If you are chatting with a potential buyer (no order issued) , there is no zoom call option available. Please check the screenshot from my inbox:

Yes, as I said, I do not know if it is available to every seller.

Here is a picture from my own inbox.

Contact customer support to discuss your options. 

You are risking breaking ToS and getting a warning, if you take the business relationship outside of Fiverr.

zoom inbox.png

• Like 2

You don't send the meeting link. if you want to meeting with your client then you can tell me. create a meeting and give me the link I will join. it will not affect your account. and fiverr inbox also building zoom option but it's only available for business client not for normal client. hope you can understand. 

• Like 2