REPONSE RATE

husnain8888

Question

5 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, husnain8888 said:

Hello can anyone guide me why my response rate become 0 ? I responded to every buyer within one hour except of those who asked me to come on telegram and i know they all are scammers.

Are you marking these scammers and "spam" or are you just blocking them? If you block them, then those messages are counted towards your response rate (and you did not respond to them). If you are marking them as "spam," they won't count towards your response rate. It's always best to just respond with a "Hi" or "No," then mark them as spam.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Are you marking these scammers and "spam" or are you just blocking them? If you block them, then those messages are counted towards your response rate (and you did not respond to them). If you are marking them as "spam," they won't count towards your response rate. It's always best to just respond with a "Hi" or "No," then mark them as spam.

yes i have just blocked them "thanks for your guidance"

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, husnain8888 said:

yes i have just blocked them "thanks for your guidance"

This isn't that big of an issue if you don't have a level. However, I have seen a Level 2 seller drop down to New Seller in one evaluation period because she was using the the "flag" button to block instead of marking the messages as "spam."

• Like 4

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

This isn't that big of an issue if you don't have a level. However, I have seen a Level 2 seller drop down to New Seller in one evaluation period because she was using the the "flag" button to block instead of marking the messages as "spam."

how disgusting is this to drop from level two to new seller. Thanks you guided me and i hope i will overcome this issue soon

• Like 3