Emojis is not allowed in Fiverr

m3y2w6a1

I am having the exact same issue. No emojis (or unusual characters) in my description yet I get the same error message: 

• Emojis aren't supported in Gig descriptions. Please remove them in order to save. 

I have tried clearing my cache, using a different browser et al. but nothing works. 

• Like 2

On 9/29/2022 at 7:18 AM, vickieito said:

What did you have in the gig description? 

I'm a skilled UI/UX Designer with 3 years of expertise.

I have done UI for several types of organisations, I've designed several ui ux design, web site ui design, mobile ui design, app design and dashboard UI UX. IT, Finance, Education / Services, Real estate (commercial and non-commercial real estate), Sport, Marketing, Food, Travel and many more.

My Skills are as follows:

• User Experience/Interface ui Design (UX/UI) for the Web site ui design mobile ui design

• User interface (UI) of a web site ui 

• User Interface for the app ui

• The user interface of a web application

• User interface for the dashboard

• Interaction with the user

• iOS and Android best practices

Why should you choose me?

• Design that is both professional and creative
  • Colour combination and eye-catching typography.
  • Layered and editable XD or Fg file
  • Delivery is quite quick and active.
  • I will supply my clients with ongoing assistance and services until they are completely happy.

ui ux design, web site ui design, ui ux design, website ui design, mobile ui design, app design

• Like 3

Same here. One of my gig pages had a dash (en dash and em dash are both registering as emoji according to this new rule). Ridiculous. They need to list what characters or character combinations are no longer allowed. 

The following characters are currently being misclassified as emojis:

• Bullet point characters (use the bullet style button instead)
  • Curly apostrophes
  • Curly quotes
  • En dashes
  • Em dashes

I'm guessing there are other characters that aren't allowed as well. My list above was just what I had to remove from my gigs.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2