CUSTOMER WHO CANCELED AN ALREADY COMPLETED JOB

bflyss

Question

Hello, I worked with someone on August 18th. I sent his order, he approved and we got the job done, then he left without writing anything. 3 days ago I received a notification that this buyer canceled the order without sending any dispute. How can this happen? It has been so long and I have delivered the job properly. When I tried to withdraw money from my last job, I saw that the money went to that recipient, not my account. Also it effected my statics too. Can you help me?

resim_2022-09-29_125556160.png

resim_2022-09-29_125734341.png

• Like 4

4 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, bflyss said:

Will I pay for this canceled order, or will i get my money back?

He got his money back so you won't be getting anything. You're not paying for anything either, but you did lose all the time spent working for him and his order, since you're not getting paid a dime. I don't know if chargebacks and orders canceled that way affect your stats though, I think they don't. Thankfully I didn't have a chargeback for the past few years. But in the early days there were quite frequent.

• Like 5

Since I finished the job 2 months ago, I have already withdrawn and spent the money, now the money I withdraw to my fiverr account goes to the customer who canceled the job, the cost of the job was 70 dollars, will I pay that customer until I complete this fee?

• Like 4