My account suspended

mr_life_maker

Hi everyone..

I was a new seller at fiver. I received an email from fiverr that informing me I'm permanently banned from fiverr & can't use fiverr platform anymore. The reason for my account suspension is multiple account usage. I had 2 other accounts but I deactivated those accounts and created this account. I couldn't understand that why fiverr considering deactivated accounts as active account?

• Like 2
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

My other fiverr acccount was temporarily disabled, I don't know exactly why because I am not receiving emails from Fiverr to that email account. I tried using the phone number of that account in this one and it says it's already used (makes sense). How could I delete or remove that phone number from that account without being able to enter the account or receiving emails from it?

• Like 5
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, akexnd said:

How could I delete or remove that phone number from that account without being able to enter the account or receiving emails from it?

You can’t unfortunately. As per fiverr rules if your account was banned you can’t open a new one so there is no option to remove your phone number. 

• Like 5
  • Up 3

41 minutes ago, mdruhulamin10 said:

My account is disabled and I am a level 2 seller. Can I create a new account with this account verification nid card and do new ID verification with the same NID?

So far i guess, you can't but try to contact Fiverr Support Team to recover your account as you are Level 2 seller. 

Once your account is disabled, you're only allowed to create a new one with the permission from Customer Support, otherwise any and all new accounts you create will be disabled, too.

It looks like you broke the rules by offering something illegal, and since that's the case, it's highly unlikely you will get the permission to open a new account.

• Up 6