Fiverr seller plus

pro_seller_gig

Question

21 answers to this question

You may cancel your subscription or change your subscription plan at any time, prior to the next billing date, from your Sellers Plus Manage Membership page. The cancellation or change of plan will become effective at the end of the current billing month.

👉 Seller Plus TOS

Edited by trombonhero
  • Like 11

21 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Building on @trombonhero's post, here's the differences between the two plans:

For me.. it's just the regular $29 plan. 

So they basically added Top Rated Seller vetting, that means you have a jumpstart in becoming a TRS? Or they just offer guidance on what to improve to become a TRS faster? 

What do you think about the Premium plan Vickie? At $40, do you think it's worth it?

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

So they basically added Top Rated Seller vetting, that means you have a jumpstart in becoming a TRS? Or they just offer guidance on what to improve to become a TRS faster? 

As soon as a seller meets all the minimum requirements for TRS, the Success Manager will review their account and let them know what gaps they have on the additional criteria.

30 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

What do you think about the Premium plan Vickie? At $40, do you think it's worth it?

I'm probably not the best person to ask. I was paying $200/mo for a business coach before I joined the forum (and then Seller Plus).

I don't think I would be as far along in my business if I didn't invest in a business coach. I'm still open to using a business coach occasionally, in addition to my Seller Plus manager and membership.

So for me, it is what you get out of it. I get far more value out of my Seller Plus membership than the $29 that I pay each month. I think I'd still be on the plan at $39/mo, too.

• Like 16

I was finally invited to join, and I accepted. The insights are amazing, you see what keywords people are using to find your gig, you also have access to popular keywords in every category. 7-day payment clearance is also very appealing, it's what Top Rated Sellers enjoy! 

SellerPlus costs $19/month right now. I think it's worth it. 

• Like 13
  • Up 3

10 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Sellers who have joined Seller Plus program by the time of it's launch (which is the $29 plan at the time) are automatically in the Premium plan NOW (which cost $40 NOW). Fiverr changed the pricing somewhere during the month.

So both $29 and $40 plans bear the same benefits.

Screenshot 2022-09-29 123750.jpg

• Like 13

On 9/29/2022 at 8:02 AM, fastcopywriter said:

I was finally invited to join, and I accepted. The insights are amazing, you see what keywords people are using to find your gig, you also have access to popular keywords in every category. 7-day payment clearance is also very appealing, it's what Top Rated Sellers enjoy! 

SellerPlus costs $19/month right now. I think it's worth it. 

Seems like not everyone can join this.Am I right? Can I join seller plus in $19/month??

• Like 10

9 hours ago, naseemullah786 said:

Seems like not everyone can join this.Am I right? Can I join seller plus in $19/month??

It's a very exclusive club. First I was invited to RSVP, not even to join, but to let them know I was interested in joining. A few days ago, I joined! 

If my earnings and orders increase, I will continue to be a member. 

Fiverr keeps changing, and I've learned to change with Fiverr. 

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, fastcopywriter said:

It's a very exclusive club. First I was invited to RSVP, not even to join, but to let them know I was interested in joining. A few days ago, I joined! 

Fiverr keeps changing, and I've learned to change with Fiverr. 

Ah thanks 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, miiila said:

Me, I'm surprised to see they included Buyer Insights in both plans, you bet I'd have kept that as a draw for premium.

Well they do need something to make people subscribe to the lower tier too. And the upper tier is mostly for the seller manager.. although they said they are adding new stuff to both tiers. They have to, because Premium is a bit slim in my opinion.

• Like 5

Yes, but I'm still surprised that they added this specific feature to the basic plan, which I thought would be more like a gentle transition into a P2P era and your very basic P2P fee. But apart from that, I thought I wrote it between the lines 🙂 but in clear text, there are premium plan features that I'd rather give up than that one, so, yeah, like this, I agree that there should be a little more oomph between the plans (but for me, the Insights would've worked for that).

However, for many people, the SM option might be the decisive factor, and it's possibly the biggest cost factor anyway, so it makes sense to think that's enough oomph from Fiverr's side.

• Like 6

On 9/30/2022 at 8:08 PM, fastcopywriter said:

Hi there,

I'm being invited by Fiverr to join the seller plus membership. I actually searched for answers about seller plus because I couldn't see what the cost of the fees were for each plan. However, my main concern is, is everyone who is a member of the seller plus program getting an increase in clientel and sales? Because if this isn't so, then it would make no sense for me to join. I cannot afford what, 20/30 dollars a month for standard.

• Like 5