how can i get my first order in fiverr

theefizz

• 4 months later...
Just now, dtprosanto20 said:
You need to be active on fiverr online or forum for a long time and share your gig on social media like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter. Impressions will increase as your gig gets clicked and viewed.

If you don't know the answer, please don't make it up for the sake of forum badges, You're only embarrassing yourself

This is inaccurate information, and the time you spend both on the forum and on the Fiverr platform has no baring on your ability to gain orders.

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

It's a good idea to search the forum, there are THOUSANDS of posts on this topic.

Also a bit of a side note, if you're a digital marketing expert as you say on your page, it doesn't sit that well to ask this type of questions. Because a lot of people will automatically think you don't have any digital marketing skills. After all, people will hire you to promote their stuff and see results. But how can you offer such a service if you're unable to make yourself stand out?  

I recommend searching the forum for similar topics, many of my forum colleagues have already shared some insights. But don't expect everything to work for you, so go with trial and error, see what works and what doesn't, experiment and improve.

• Like 1

• Lena locked this topic

"I have 5+ years of experience in these fields: • Graphics & Design (ads, banners, logo design, social banners, business cards, flyers) • Digital Marketing • Facebook Marketing • Search Engine Optimization(SEO). "

If you have more than 5 years of experience in digital marketing, you should know how to market your gig and get sales for yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Up 7