Why don't I get order?

abdullawp

You are working in a very crowded category. If I search ‘wordpress’, there are over 90000 gigs. So it can be difficult to make sales in a category which has so much of competition.
It can take a while to start constant sales, but in the meanwhile, you can learn any new skill and make gigs for it too.
Thank you.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am wordpress website designer and woocommerce expert and also i have completed more projects in fiverr. I will replay for new seller to get more order in fiverr. You make your good gig. Nice gig image best gig title, and select your gig tag and also make gig description with your selected tag. Keep online. and get more order.

Example: https://www.fiverr.com/users/abdullawp_

You must make good skill and fluent English.

• Like 15
  • Confused 1

@abdullawp  You have had just 8 orders in nearly 2 years.  I would hardly call yourself a prolific seller who can give valuable advice!  I would also suggest reading back over your posts as I question your fluency of the English language. Don't leave yourself open to criticism calling yourself an expert when you clearly have lots to learn. 

Going forward, I would leave it to the experienced freelancers to provide the advice, and I suggest that you concentrate on growing your own business. 

• Like 15
  • Up 1

You need to learn how to sell here yourself at first and only after that you can give advice to other people. On top of that, all the things that you wrote are unclear and needs more elaboration. It was confusing to me what you wrote. If you give this kind of advice then people will get confused and get out of the forum.

I hope you take this in a positive sense.

Thanks much.

• Like 15

Forum are places to share fiverr seller tips and valuable information. If you want to share something in this forum, you have to give the details clearly, otherwise people's get confused and get out of the forum.

You have tried to increase reach by sharing your profile link here. It is not desirable 😞

Thanks

• Like 13

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, ana_lhuilier995 said:

Hi Abdulla, may you please be specific - whether you are talking about Response time (1, 2 hours), or Rate (99, 90 percents? i will make sure to respond accordingly to you, 

Yes, My response time was 1 hours. Suddenly it is now 2 hours. 

Edited by abdullawp
  • Like 4

Just now, abdullawp said:

Yes, My response time was 1 hours. Suddenly it is now 2 hours. 

Hi again, 

I would like to first mention that this metric does not affect you as a seller at all. It's not calculated with other metrics. There are two reasons for this increase = either the different time zones are involved, and even if you replied within 1 hours, across the world the user got it in 2 hours(per their time).

We suggest cache/cookies clearance from time to time, as the  number you see is a visual glitch only, and not the bug. 

f you have morequestions please let me know while I am here

• Like 2