Unable to deliver Order- Order page is not opening.

graphicandpixel

Fiverr wide but they look to be on with fixing (at a guess)... Originally when clicking an order it would take me to the Seller Dashboard, now there's a blank page. Previously I could view orders placed prior to this afternoon - now all of them have the blank page.

I was able to submit a support request.

• Like 3
  • Up 3

20 minutes ago, chanujayalath said:

I received an order but when I click the view button I am not directed to the specific order page. So I cannot review order requirements or work on the order but my timer is running.

I have the same issue on my active orders. I've reported it to customer support. I'm a Pro seller, so my support ticket will get priority with Fiverr and hopefully, they will solve this issue shortly. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

By the way, I was able to access the order pages if I tried enough. I clicked the order link from my Inbox (in the upper right corner in the conversation with the buyer) and after 2 - 4 attempts I was able to load the order page. So it's probably just some technical issues. 

Yes, but the issue is weird. Order is showing delivered in dashboard but showing as "in progress" on the order page.

Moreover, my client is unable to see the delivery & as per the client too the order is still in progress.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, francis_duarte said:

Really does because clients might not be able to open the order page aswell and get frustrated and give us a bad review hopefully nobody is like that but we never know

Well you have a delivery tomorrow. Many of us have a delivery in half an hour or an hour, so in our case it's extremely problematic. Hopefully it gets solved soon.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Well you have a delivery tomorrow. Many of us have a delivery in half an hour or an hour, so in our case it's extremely problematic. Hopefully it gets solved soon.

Thats my case too i delivered two orders today that were under the 12 hour mark, with patience you might be able to open it

• Like 4
  • Up 2