My Fiverr Account was permanently disabled and we don't know why

kristisimone778

Question

We received notice this morning that our Fiverr account was permanently disabled but we do not understand why. We were working with a Fiverr seller named humairstudio  who was designing 4 3D characters for us for a 3D explainer video. We had accepted the offer for each of the four characters and we had paid him for each for out of our PayPal account. We had approved the completion of the first character. And, the humairstudio seller was working on the other three characters. Everything was fine. Then, this morning, we saw a refund of all four of the projects come through to our PayPal account. And, we received the email from Fiverr that our account was permanently disabled. 

We literally have no idea what happened. I did create a new account with a personal email and submitted a support ticket. I also looked for humairstudio on Fiverr and can no longer find this seller. 

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Thanks in advance. 

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 10.41.56 AM.png

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

6 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, kristisimone778 said:

We received notice this morning that our Fiverr account was permanently disabled but we do not understand why. We were working with a Fiverr seller named humairstudio  who was designing 4 3D characters for us for a 3D explainer video. We had accepted the offer for each of the four characters and we had paid him for each for out of our PayPal account. We had approved the completion of the first character. And, the humairstudio seller was working on the other three characters. Everything was fine. Then, this morning, we saw a refund of all four of the projects come through to our PayPal account. And, we received the email from Fiverr that our account was permanently disabled. 

We literally have no idea what happened. I did create a new account with a personal email and submitted a support ticket. I also looked for humairstudio on Fiverr and can no longer find this seller. 

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Thanks in advance. 

Did you pay the seller through Paypal or through Fiverr? Any direct payments is a violation of the terms on Fiverr - all payments and communication must be done via Fiverr. I'm just guessing here, based on your explanation of what happened. 

• Like 6
  • Up 3