Other requirements to be a Top rated seller badge

sam_0120

Hey,

I have completed the 20,000$ milestone few days ago. (Other requirements already completed few month and years ago)

I'm on the 1st page in my sub-catagary. And I have around 92-95 for repeat business score. I have 500 5* reviews and 14 4* reviews (no 1* or 2* or 3* reviews). And also didn't received any warning. 

I would like to know, what are the other requirements which need to archive to be a Top rated seller. 😃

• Like 4

As far as I know Top Rated Sellers are manually chosen by Fiverr editors. They look at many different factors when choosing Top Rated Sellers, including seniority, the volume of sales, exceptional customer care, and community leadership, among other criteria.

You need to be a highly original sellers who have a high volume of sales; provide unique and high-quality services; are extremely professional in delivery and communication with buyers; and present their Gigs well, including by using high-quality images and videos. 

This process is not regulated or organized by Customer Support, so they will not be able to disclose any detailed information about this. I would recommend that you check out the profile pages of other current Top Rated Sellers, for a better idea of what the content editors look for in a Top Rated Seller.   I hope this answers your question.   Take care.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, mipiti48 said:

As far as I know Top Rated Sellers are manually chosen by Fiverr editors. They look at many different factors when choosing Top Rated Sellers, including seniority, the volume of sales, exceptional customer care, and community leadership, among other criteria.

You need to be a highly original sellers who have a high volume of sales; provide unique and high-quality services; are extremely professional in delivery and communication with buyers; and present their Gigs well, including by using high-quality images and videos. 

This process is not regulated or organized by Customer Support, so they will not be able to disclose any detailed information about this. I would recommend that you check out the profile pages of other current Top Rated Sellers, for a better idea of what the content editors look for in a Top Rated Seller.   I hope this answers your question.   Take care.

Thank you very much for taking your valueable time to answer for this question. Now I have clear idea, how it process by Fiverr. I really appreciate that. 

There is a good point here, I can take clear idea about the quality and required standard of the service with checking the top rated seller in my sub catagary. I will do that for sure 😃

• Like 3